Chapter 5

"What do we do?", asked Em.

"We need to get out of here,"whispered Becky.

"But we need to figure out what is going on!!",Emily said in almost a normal speaking voice.

"Keep it down! If there is something wrong with them, then we need to leave.

"Fine!" Emily said as she walked out of the house with Becky.

Becky and Emily decided that Em would have a sleep over at Becky's house so they could discuss a real plan on how to take Mr and Mrs.Blahb down.

•••••••

"Okay, I think we should just confront her about this at school. That way she can't attack us or something." Emily said.

"She is not going to attack us, but it is safer at school.

"I guess we can see how it goes from there.", Em said in a sort of question-like way.

"But what do we say to her",Becky asked confused.

"We will just tell her 'YO BUTT BE CRAY CRAY!'",Emily said in a gangster voice.

"Umm... Oh kay question mark!?!?!?!?" Becky said a little bit frightened.

•••••••••••••

Emily sat down at her desk and was all ready for math class when she saw Mr. Blahb walk in. He notices Emily.

"Hey, you and your friend left before I could get Mrs. Blahb. What did you need to talk to her about again?"

"Oh, just about the math homework, but Becky and I figured it out.", Emily lied "Are you a substitute for Mrs. Blahb??

"Yes, she is not feeling very well because of the-"

"Am I late!?!" the idiot Bobby yells as he walks in one minute before class starts. Nobody acknowledges him and before you know it class has already ended and it is time for Emily and Becky to talk to Mrs. Blahb.

But Becky doesn't know that Mr. Blahb is here.

Becky walks in and is surprised since her math class is right after Em's and doesn't know Mr. Blahb is here.

Emily gives her a look that says "Come on".

Becky hesitates but walks toward Mr. Blahb/ Mrs.Blahb's desk.

"This might sound weird...but...Becky and I believe there is something wrong with your...backside." Emily said in a shakey voice which is very surprising since Emily is usually very social.

"I am sorry... I don't understand."

"Your... Butt." Emily stuttered.

"Huh???"

"Don't play-" Becky interrupted.

"Mr.Blahb could you come and look at the copy machine? It is not working right.", another teacher asked.

"Sorry, I have to go."

"Ugh..but-",Emily said.

STUPID,Emily thought. EVERYTHING IS STUPID AND HOPELESS. :(