Chapter 7

"Soooooo," Becky whispered. "I guess your kind of mad at me?"

"Of course not!",Emily exclaimed as she walked into detention. "I will be if you make me think someone has a creepy butt...again."

"Yahh, the whole thing was pretty stupid" Becky said, feeling frightened from Emily's statement.

"You can say that again"

"OMG! I hope dumb Bobby isn't in in detention.",Becky said crossing her fingers.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You are all excused",The counsler said as Becky, Em, and of course Bobby left.

"That was 4 hours of my life I will never get back." Em said sounding very annoyed as they walked out of school.

"You promise you are not mad at me" Becky said

"I promise",Emily responded.

"Don't trust her",a voice said from behind Becky.

Becky turned around and saw a figure. It was a girl about the same age as Becky, but just a little bit taller. She was standing in front of one of the lockers. Her arms were bruised which matched the bruises everywhere else on her body. Her hair was long and black. It looked as soft as silk. But her eyes, something was there in those big blue eyes of hers. Betrayl.

She must not be real, because Em didn't notice it at all.

Before Becky could say or do anything,she was gone.

"Are you okay??" Emily asked scared.

"Yeah...I just-"Becky stopped mid-sentence. She was speechless. The girl had come back, except this time she was facing the opposite direction. The only thing that Becky could focus on was a necklace. Hanging in her hand is a necklace that Becky has worn every day of her life since she got it. On it, the exact same engraving is written in cursive "From your BFF, Em."