Rescue operation

It has been a long time since the destroyer Atago arrived in another world.Now he is based at Azur Lane.

Destroyer "Atago"
Azur Lane base.

Alexey was walking around the ship, he was looking at his ship

Alexey 's thoughts:I wish they would come back to our world.

Vladimir:Hello Captain.

Alexey:Hello Vladimir.

Vladimir:What are you doing?

Alexey:I'm thinking how we can get back to our world.

Vladimir:I've been thinking about it too...after all, this world is strange.

Alexey:What are you talking about?

Vladimir:Girls are ships.....as for me, all this is wrong.People from this world are just crazy...they came up with such a way to fight the enemy...although they can fight themselves.

Alexey:Maybe they didn't have enough power.

Vladimir:Maybe you're right.

Alexey:Okay....I would like to say that all types of weapons will be tested tonight.To see if they work or not.

Vladimir:It will be done Captain.

Vladimir turned around and waved his hand before going to the CIC team.
Alexey walked along the deck again and saw Nikolai looking at the warships in the port.

Alexey:Where are you looking?

Nikolay:Yes, here...simply...I look at the ships.

Alexey:I see.

Nikolay:I can't even believe that these ships are girls.

Alexey: Yes...I didn't take it seriously at first either.

Nikolay:Okay, I'll go.

Alexey: Wait.

Nikolai stopped and looked at Alexey.

Nikolay:What is a captain?

Alexey:Do you want to walk with me to the Azur Lane headquarters?

Nikolai: Okay.

Alexey:Okay, then let's go.

Alexey and Nikolai went down the ladder to land.They were walking along the Azur Lane base.The girls were already used to guys, so they almost didn't pay attention to them.
Nikolai was constantly looking around.He was amazed by the beauty of this place.
As they walked, they talked about what would happen to them if they stayed here.
They approached the Azur Lane headquarters.They entered the building.They walked and finally reached the right door.They entered and saw the girls.

Alexey:Hello ladies.

PoW:Hello.

Hornet:Hello handsome again.