Well deserved rest

Several minutes passed, until finally the Azur Lane base appeared on the horizon.

Alexey:Great, we're going back to "Atago"

Svetlana:I understand you.

The helicopter began to swing to the right.The girls watched as he slowly moved away from them.They stopped and watched as the helicopter landed on the helipad of the destroyer Atago.

They stopped and watched as the helicopter landed on the helipad of the destroyer Atago

QE: Wow...this is a cruiser that can accommodate aviation...I've never seen anything like it.

Cleveland:Excuse me, Your Highness, but this is a destroyer.

QE: What?...Not happening...it is similar in size to a cruiser.

Cleveland:All right, let's go.

All the girls rushed to the shore.
They jumped onto the dock and saw how the helicopter turns off its engines and two people get out.

QE:Are these people?!

Cleveland: Yes...they came to us from the future to help us.

QE:Cool...tell the person who's in charge...let him come to our tea party.

Cleveland:Very well, Your Highness.

Meanwhile, on the destroyer "Atago"

Alexey got out of the AH-64 cockpit, took off his helmet and walked along the deck of the destroyer.Denis approached Alexey.

Denis:How did it go, Captain?

Alexey:It's okay, we saved the girls...if it wasn't for us, they would have died.

Denis:I see.

Alexey:Okay...What we have there for lunch, I want to eat.

Denis:* grinned * send me to take you to the dining room.

The girls continued to watch as the AH-64 Apache was pushed into the helicopter hangar.

Alexey and Denis promised in the dining room.

Alexey:Listen....

Denis:Yes, Captain?

Alexey:Tonight... well...we'll hold a meeting with all the crew members...I need to have a serious talk with them.

Denis:Good...I'll tell everyone to come to the meeting.

A man entered the dining room.

Sailor:Captain, your name is there...some girl.

Alexey:Okay...I'll be right there.

Alexey said goodbye to Denis and began to leave the dining room.We went out on the upper deck.Alexey saw a girl with glasses who was looking at their ship with surprise.Alexey went up the ladder and went straight to this girl.

Alexey:Hello...did you want something?

Edinburgh: Yes.....the queen invites you to a tea party.

Alexey:And... when?