1

WELCOME! WELCOME!

TWs:

Abuse mention - suicide mention - SH mention - ignored - not loved - fear - fighting

ENJOY—!

Tommy was sick and tired of his parents.

He was done with them. He wasn't being loved. He wasn't loving them. It was an endless cycle of not love.

Tommy was almost dead. He didn't really have a life. You can't live without love for long.

He didn't harm himself. He'd never tried that. He always hated pain, so he never had a desire to try it.

He wasn't suicidal. Sure, he had thought of dying. That didn't make him suicidal though.

The thought of dying only came across him a couple of times. It wasn't always on his mind.

He'd only thought about it as some sort of escape, when he couldn't think of another.

By now, he knew that was stupid. He only really wanted to escape to get rid of this life and make it better.

But if he was dead, there was no way to make it better. He wanted to live his life to the best of his ability.

He only needed an escape because of his mom.

She didn't love him. She never really did. She probably wouldn't ever.

Tommy wasn't sure why. He'd always wondered. He figured it was because he looked like his dad.

His mom didn't like his dad either.

Since Tommy was little, he'd always wanted his mom to love him. He tried everything.

He drew her picture, picked flowers from the church gardens, even gave her a penny.

Tommy knew now that none of that would have worked, but he was like 6 at the time. You can't blame him.

His mom simply just didn't love him.

His dad liked him though. The only problem was, he was never home.

Tommy's dad had to provide for the family all by himself because his mom didn't care.

She was always spending the money getting drunk and what not.

Tommy helped by streaming.

His mom had spent too much once, and Tommy's dad couldn't pay the bills.

Since then, Tommy never used his money for anything else. It was always paying the bills and helping dad.

He always thought, maybe if he did that, his dad would have time for him.

Tommy loved his dad. He just wanted to spend time with him.

He was always too busy though. Always worried about the bills. Always at work.

Never enough time for Tommy.

He couldn't spend time with his mom. They both hated each other, but that wasn't the worst part.

Tommy hadn't spoken to his mom in over a month. He was scared.

The last time he had, she hit him.

Ever since, Tommy had been terrified.

He was worried things would escalate.

He was worried that the next time they spoke, Tommy would have been hurt more than a simple slap.