Past hurts

info:your abusive mom beats you because of your love for women
TW:swearing,homofobia

Me and my mom didn't have a good mother-daughter relationship like my other friends.When someone comes to talk to my parents she is so nice to them,I always wondered why is she acting like that and why isn't she nice to me.She always beats me with belt and my dad has to agree with her so that he doesn't get the same. I have no one to defend me from her violence."You useless peace of shit do you know what our family think of us.You faggot I wish to never gave life to you."as she said this while hitting me and kicking me thoes words cut me deep in my heart then anything else."You dumb cunt you can't force me to like men.You can hit me and kick me untill I pass out I will still love women."those words came out of my mouth and I couldn't believe that I said that."You want to talk back.You mean skank you will pay for this."she said while picking me by my neck."Over my dead body will I pay you anything"I didn't know where this words come from inside me.Then she tried to throw me off the wall but my dad stopped her."Your lucky that your father stopped me because I would throw you off the wall right now."she said facing me.I ran into my room to look at my wounds."Your mom calmed down a bit.Listen to me my little flower I will in the morning drive you to the Nevermore acadamy and I will send a killer to kill your mom."he said that so sweet that I started to cry.He hugged me tight and left me alone.Someone shook me and I woke up to see my dad."My little sunflower let's go to the Nevermore  acadamy before your mom wakes up."he said and I quickly packed and left with him.My dad talked to the principle and the second after I came into my room I saw Morticia on doing decirations."Tish is that you?"I asked in disbelief.She turned and it was her."OMG Y/N what are you doing here."she said while she hugged you."I got away from my abusive mom.You know how is at my home."I said while I placed down my stuff."Babe I've got to introduce you to Marilyn.She is going to like you."she said and took me by my arm and ran."Hey Marilyn this is my friend Y/N."she said and left you two alone."Well hello as Tish said my name is Y/N."I said shyly.

Autor:I hope you liked it and if you want more just let me know.
PS:this is my first time writting ever
Suggeste something in comments if you want