I'm a monster

Info:I couldn't tell my wife that I'm siren even tho we are married for 20 years
TW:drowning of a student

I acted weird around my wife.I was scared that she will leave me because I was a siren.I walked around and saw a lake.I looked around if anyone is around.I took my clothes off and jumped in the water.Quickly my tail appired.It was black with a little shine.My wife was looking for me all around the Nevermore.I started to sing in the water and swim.I could feel the vibration from the ground to the water.I slowely crept out of the water to see who if was and there were some students and teachers.I noticed principle Weems and my wife looking at the water so I decided to show them my beauty.I swam next to them and students were pointing at me and admired my tail.I turned again and faced them and I saw Enid,Wednesday,Yoko and Bianca.So I started to sing and I lured some students and the principle pulled them back.One of them jumped into the water and I took him and pulled him deeper so he would't be alive.Others were scared to come near the water.They went back and Marilyn stayed.I went out so she can see my face and other half in the water."You are so beautiful."she said and she was on her kneel so that she can be on my eye level."You are lying love I'm a monster."I said and looked away she turned my face and looked at my eyes."Don't say that ever again.You are the most beautiful person and creature on this planet."she said and I just started to cry.She just kissed my forhead and kissed my lips."Shall we go to my dorm and get you warmed up with some hit chocolate."she said and I just nodded.I got out of the water and we walked to the Nevermore.Students gave me stares but in a good way.I dried myself and she wraped me in a blanket and she turned the tv on.While she was making hot chocolate I went on Netfilx and put on Bones.In my opinion it is the best tv show and me and Marilyn liked it.When she came I was already watching."Hey maybe you should wait for me."she said as she placed the mugs on the table.I covered her with a blanket and curled into my side.We watched it and they were investigating the murder that they thought it was John.F.Kennedy.It was fun and Marilyn fell asleep in my arms a d she looked so cute.I took off her glasses and carried her to her bed which is was very big.I tucked her and then I layed next to her.I admired her beauty and went to sleep.I felt that someone was looking at me so I opend my eyes and saw my wife."You look calm when you sleep my sweet Y/N."she said and I smiled and put my head on her thigh."I love when you smile sweety."she while stroking my hair."Thank you my dear."I said and she just kissed me at my head.I kissed her on her thigh and she giggled."Stop it you are tickle me."she said and I laught and continued.I kissed her until I connected with her lips.I sat on her lap and her hand went around my waist.We made out and she looked at me and she handed me my glasses."So love it's saturday and I don't work today and could you maybe could stay here with me."she said while looking around the room."Yes but only for you my sunshine."I said and we decided to go later after lunch.Me and my wife sat next to each other and we sat with Yoko Bianca and Enid."You look oddly known familiar."Bianca said and looked closer at me."I was the siren from yesterday."I said and they were shoked."That is why you looked familiar."they said.I just smiled and leaned on my wife's shoulder.She put her hand around and on my shoulder and kissed me on the tample.They just smiled and said we looked cute.

Hope you like it my moonpies and enjoy your your weekend.