End Of Desire*Chapter 3*

Luthra house....

Karan is inside of his room's bathroom ...he turns on the shower 🚿 and started to cry harder...

Karan's POV....

Am i literally wrong ...but all i did for my brother my family but they all didn't saw my efforts my love for them ...all they saw is only my mistake ...i didn't think that they will hate me like this ...

My heart is paining so much ...i know that they are hurt because of me ..and somewhere i new that i had done wrong with Preeta but what she had done to us isn't right atall...i just had make sure that she should go through the pain from which i am going through...i just hate her ...

But what about my heart who always wants her happy ...And now when I got to know that she isn't at her home then my heart started to get some weird feeling too ... I need to found her as soon as possible ..if something bad happens to her then i am not being able to forgive myself in entire life ...and this feeling curse me for lifetime ...yes i had to find her ...afterall she is still my babydoll so what if she did wrong to me ...it's my duty and responsibility too to make sure that she is safe or not ...i need to...

Scene changes......

On call ....

Rishabh:hello comissioner

C:yes Mr Rishabh

Rishabh:i have sent u the photo pls found her ...it's a request

C:ohh ... Ok fine Mr Rishabh ..if we get to know anything about her i will let u know

Rishabh:ohh ..ok thank u so much

Then he hangs up the call...

Rakhi: Rishabh what did he say ...

Rishabh:he let us know ...if they got any information about Preeta ji

Rakhi:ohh ...ok

So Karan goes outside to find Preeta but he failed...while others too not get any information about Preeta....

************************************
1 year later....

London

A beautiful mansion is shown.

A girl is praying to the god for her  family's happiness

A girl is praying to the god for her family's happiness... Then all family members come...and she give aarti to them...