Three

At lunch On-jo was staring Su-hyeok not stopping not even to blink and all Hae-won can think is his face, his warm words and his hand that was holding now she was frustrated as her face started to turn red but she quickly hid it by filling her mouth with her food.

"hey, Cheong-san can feel that" I-sak snapping her chopsticks at her face "I wasn't looking at him" On-jo give an her an glance.

"Um Why, were you looking at Su-hyeok"  Hea-won says knowing the answer and harshly shoving food in her mouth not realizing why her fingers tighten around her chopsticks when On-jo didn't answer
her but kept staring.

"You like Su-hyeok" I-sak asked and she let out a dramatic gasp when on-jo nods at her, I-sak shaking her arm in disbelief "Oh"Is all can Hae-won can get out confirming her thinking. On-jo tells them about how she was gonna tell him.

"What!!"I-sak yells out making everyone in the cafeteria look at them even Su-hyeok who looked at her best friends weird, On-jo quickly quiets her down.

Hae-won felt a weird feeling in her gut, she didn't know what it was and she hated that so so she left to clear her mind."Cool, good luck with that On-jo, you got this" She put a supportive fist up.

"See you guys in class, yeah" She try to give a big smile but it didn't make it to her eyes like it always did and the girls looked with worried eyes, they watch her threw away her tray and rush out. "Do u know what's up with her? She didn't even finish her food" I-sak asked On-jo beside her. "Probably just a hard time in class, let's ask later"

Hae-won ran to an outside hallway and find Nam-ra reading her book not paying attention with airpods in and Hae-won tapped her shoulder."Hi" "Hey"
Nam-ra turn to her and stare at her in thought before deciding to gave her one of her ear buds, Hae-won was a little shocked but she took it. 

They standed in silence, Nam-ra turning her music on and let's say Hae-won was shock as rock music started to play not expecting Nam-ra to be into that but she didn't mind, she smile and started to walk ahead and Nam-at close behind, reading her book again.

The music clouded the thoughts for a good minute but then the reason for them step in front of her with a big smile."Those are bad for your ears" Su-hyeok says. Hae-won froze before handed her friend's ear bud back waving to her to keep walking. "See you in class." She turned to the boy with a raised eyebrow."What do you want"

He laughed softly at her cute expression."I Wanted to hang out with you is that so wrong?" He rolled on his heel and puts his sweaty palms in his pockets.

It was wrong to Hae-won, so she dodged the question his question and run away far away from the place she was at. "Haha, that's funny I should catch up with Nam-ra" She turn around to find no one around only a few students that were probably just slowly going back to class.

Su-hyeok grabs her arm and then her back around. "She seem fine, come on I'll make these few minutes together before class worth it" He gave her arm a gentle squeeze and with a pleading smile, she almost gave in as her heart began beating rapidly.  "Don't you think it'll be weird we not even friends or close" Letting her arm, he shrugged his shoulders.

"well your friends with On-jo and On-jo is friends with Cheong-san and I'm friends with Cheong-san. so that's makes us distance friends" Su-hyeok looks at with her big eyes that Hae-won could look at all day, he took a step to stand beside her and put an slowly sneaks an arm around her shoulder.

Her whole stiffed up for a second before completely relaxing "Okay, buts let's hang out after school, it's my day off from my job" She tilled her head to not lean fully on him.  "Oh"   "What?"

"I just didn't expect you to agree with me" Su-hyeok says looking up ahead only to see students latching onto other students biting them till blood came out.

Su-hyeok moves his arm from around her and grabs her hand "Run!!!" Pulling her in the opposite direction as she was being dragged she saw the blooded body's."Wait what about Nam-ra! " Stopping them from running as chaos happened around them.

"She's probably safe by now come on!" Holding her hand more tighter and pulling her along, they run downstairs to a walk way just outside of the school.

Su-hyeok drags her to find anywhere safe as students who seem out of there mind ran for other students and one came for the two but Su-hyeok kicks him away from them.

Su-hyeok pull her to a ladder that a zombie fell from. "I will go first to make sure it's safe, okay?" Hae-won nods frantically at him and held the ladder study, looking around to see more student killing other students not hearing the boy call for her to follow.

He finally makes it to the top and through the window quickly notice the girl was not climbing right after him. "Hae-won! come on, hurry!"

Hae-won finally snaps out it and climbs the ladder as fast as she could when a crazy student tries to go after her making the ladder wobble and it slowly falling as she was coming to the top, Hae-won braced for impact but someone grabs her arms pulling her though the window before the ladder can take her down with it.

Su-hyeok landed on the floor harshly with Hae-won safety on top of him, he let out out a relief sigh."Are you okay" Su-hyeok sat up with her and his arm resting around her as his heart racing faster when he realized they were basically hugging with her arms around his waist and his one arm around her.

Hae-won nodded in his chest not wanting to pull away but she realized their classmates were right their watching them, she let go of him with a flustered smile and before she can stand up.

Hae-won gets pulls into another hug by her best friends and she relax on their arms just in relieved.

"It's that, isn't it. Zombies"

💟

"Hey, Joon-yeong! I think you're right, they can't open doors"

"Uhh, let's hold it shut for now"

The rest of the class was looking around for a phone in the desks to call for help from the police. "Here. I found one!" I-sak yelled holding it up.

"Whose is it"

"This is Yeong-ju's desk. Shit. It's locked"

Hae-won's shoulders fell in tiredness, she was so exhausted and hungry, she was now regretting not eating all her lunch and more.

Hae-won saw Nam-ra standing in the corner and she smiled seeing her alive and well. Cheong-san puts Yeong-ju's phone at the doors window to get her zombie's bloodily shot face ID.

"You cannot be that dumb" Hae-won calls out to him and watch On-jo tell him about the emergency calls

"Thay said they well come"

"Did they believe you. What if they think it's a prank and decide not to come" That made everyone hitch their breath and stand in silence till someone opened their mouth, Hae-won rolled her eyes."We'll then try again and tell them to hurry up!"

Hae-won hated Na-yeon but she can understand why she was freaking out but she always had a problem with Gyeong-su for no reason.

—————
(1350)
(editing this shit hard)
I hope u like it