𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"Hey, Be quiet. Keep it down, okay?" Wu-jin said with his finger in front of his mouth when Nam-da and Joon-yeong place a table side ways on top of another table.

"They're gonna swarm all over it. Make sure to build a strong foundation."

Dae-su holded jointed chairs over him, not sure where to place it on top of the made wall. "uhh" As he was gonna put it down, Joon-yeong stop him and show him. "Right there."

Hae-won, she grab some rope and ties it around some chairs and finishes it at the table, she watch Cheong-san shake the chairs to make sure it was stable and On- jo was tying some rope too on the other side. Some minutes passed and the wall almost touch the ceiling that almost made Hae-won sad because her and others work is gonna probably gonna go to get destroyed.

"All right. I think this is good enough."On-jo came from the window, they nodded at her. "Aren't you guys coming?" Dae-su out of breath said looking at them over the wall. "We left a gap over there for you."

Su-hyeok look at the three and nod towards them. "Let's go" He grabs a chair and puts it by the cabinet and goes over first ,Hae-won was right after him and Su-hyeok was there waiting for her with his hand out.

Hae-won put her hand out not watching her footing as her right foot slip off the edge, falling right into him, Su-hyeok wrapped his arms under her shoulders. "Are you okay?" She quickly nodded her head and lifted herself off him with a flustered face.

Hae-won helped on-jo down and they both looked through the gap with Su-hyeok behind them wonder too why Cheong-san was not coming through.
"Why aren't you coming over?"

"Well, someone has to stay to open the door" They heard someone sigh behind them at his words, Hae-won turn to Dae-su with a glare. "Couldn't you have come up with a better plan?" He quietly said.

"It's okay" Cheong-san says from the other said "I'll come over right away" He turned to leave but Su-hyeok slid between the two girls. "Wait, I'll come" He climbed over.

"It's fine" Cheong-san argued with him but Su-hyeok disagreed. "It is not fine" Standing in front of him.

Hae-won felt on-jo leave her side to join the others but she watch him climb over with a nag in her heart. "Su-hyeok, Be careful, you too, Cheong-san" They both turn to her and nodded at her, Su-hyeok smiled brightly at her, Cheong-san rolled his eyes at the love sick boy and nudged him to walk with him.

Hae-won went join on-jo's side at the wall to hold it. "what was that about?" Hae-won looked at her with a confused face. "Do you like Cheong-san?" On-jo whispered to her, Hea-won's jaw dropped as fast as those words came out of her best friend's mouth, Hae-won's eyes widen with shock but before she can get any words out, the boys opened the door.

Zombies came rushing in, tripping over each other. The two boys jumped through the gap and covered it quickly, Joon-yeong started the music as more zombies came through the open door, The classmates all struggle to keep their grip on holding up the wall.

On-jo left Hae-wons side to go check out the window for zombies. Chairs and other things fell from the top of the made wall hitting some of the class, one chair almost falling on Cheong-san, he blocked it with his arm making the chair leg hit Hae-won on the corner of her forehead.

The chair and Hae-won fell to the floor. "Hea-won!!" Her vision was blurry for a second, she sat up quickly giving herself a bigger headache, she whined as her hand when to her head as something warm slid down the side of her face.

"Hae-won!! Dae-du, you got to make some noise!" On-jo ran to her side and crouched next her with a hand on her arm. Hae-won wipe what she thought was sweat with her green sleeve and when she pull back all was expected to see her green sleeve again but no it was covered with dark red.