Chapter- 26 Past & Present 💜🍋

💞

Lila tucked her foot up under her butt as she peered at Masaru down the table. "Okay so I'm curious. How did these four beautiful alphas initially couple up?"

Katsuki and Eijiro winced dramatically which brought about another wave of teasing from Mitsuki. "It was terribly awkward!"

"It was not!!" Katsuki shouted as he buried his nose into Shoto's shoulder.

"Not only were the boys just teenagers but pairing up as alphas is incredibly difficult to begin with." Mitsuki tapped her chin absentmindedly. "I know my brat mated with Ei in second year, right?"

Masaru nodded and pushed his glasses up his nose. "We were so happy for them since our sweetie had been dating Eijiro for a little over a year before they officially mated."

"Honestly I was surprised that he was so pigheaded it took him until he was 20 to realize his feelings for Izuku." Mitsuki gave Katsuki a disaprpoving frown. "You picked on him for years before you finally got your head out of your ass."

Katsuki flipped her the bird while Izuku laughed brightly. "It's okay Mitsuki! We all worked out in the end. Besides, Kacchan didn't know I loved him since we were kids."

"Izuku and I were mated to one another first before we agreed to join the pack with the rest of our friends."

"What? So you guys weren't all together from the beginning?"

Eijiro shook his spikey red hair. "Nope! Honestly it wasn't until he formed the pack that we began spending a lot more time together. When I became pack alpha, I kind of forced Kat and Zuzu to get over their deep seeded issues."

Katsuki blushed madly as Izuku winked at him. "Ohhh I saw that look! Tell me the details."

"Fuck off! Don't be nosy princess!"

Izuku however smirked, "He's just embarrassed because we got in a huge fight in the old pack house. In the middle of the rut he popped a huge boner and tried to mount me, but let's just say after 10 years of plenty up sexual frustration I kind of let him have it."

"Pretty sure Katsuki didn't walk for a full week. I had to ice him down twice a day," Shoto chuckled which just made Katsuki turn an even more intense shade of red.

"And after that?! What you guys started dating?"

"We were already living together, so it was just a natural progression. I had always had a crush on Sho, but I wasn't going to push Kat into anything he didn't want to explore. Izuku just kind of kicked the door open for all of us," Eijiro giggled.

"I hate this story! Fuck it. I'm done with breakfast," Katsuki snapped as he snatched up his and Lila's plate.

"Don't be embarrassed!!! I thought it was cute!!!" Lila called out as he ran off to the kitchen to escape any more teasing.

Mitsuki loved seeing the way Lila tormented her only child, so she asked, "Lila, you said you want pups, but how many would you like to have exactly?"

Lila looked over at Katsuki's mother and father before carefully whispering, "I don't feel like my answer is going to be one they want to hear right now."

Katsuki poked his head back into the room. Eijiro looked worried. Izuku was scared, and Shoto looked pensive. Only the older mates understood what she meant. Masaru noticed the way she was shifting in her seat, and he could feel her natural omega scent begin to deepen.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer sweetheart," he offered to try to get her off the hook since he recognized her dilemma at not wanting to get too riled up while at her potential mate's parents home.