Character descriptions

You can imagine these characters however you like except for some options

*Pov: Ethan*

Hello There, My Name Is Ethan Winter.
i'm about 17 years old and at the height of about 5'11, I like to stroll around parks and I like to write about people I met, sounds like I'm writing down their death wish but i don't, also my sexuality is Homosexual or A.K.A Gay meaning i have an interest in guys, not that i don't currently have any cause i don't see anyone of my type, i like to cook culture and foreign food, i like to carry things normally, i like the rain especially if its gloomy and the rain is light and not harsh, i like to take night, midnight, and afternoon walks, i like to cuddle and hug people im really close with.

If you're wondering whats my type then i shall explain and describe them.
I like them when they have brown or light brown hair, a little shorter than me so i can carry them in a princess bride style or anything as long as they are comfortable with it, very adorable, can draw, has a nice smile, likes to walk with me, likes to cuddle and hug me, likes my food, accepting and understanding, and loyal to me cause if they are then i will return the favour.

I have a doctor mother and father, i have a lesbian sister, how did we know she is lesbian? she told us and we acceptes her although mother wants her to find a cute girl and not someone who is the core of red flags... she also told that to me but in the gay term, me and my sister are identical twins but we are different, shes daring and has determination with the added personality of courage and bravery, shes also smart and is on the way of being an attorney which fits her very well, she has amazing awareness and behaviour notice and can find clues that the police cant find too, although she can be hard at first but she can soften up to you if you get to know her more!.

meanwhile me im more quiet but softer than her, im also smart but creative since im gonna be a writer when i get a job, i like to daydream and think alot sometimes, im patient and with the sense of tranquility to some people, but even though we aren't the same we are still kind to each other and help each other throughout our lives.

I dont really have alot of friends since im quiet and no one knows im here unless its a project but i think its fine since i dont like talking alot... but why do i have a feeling its gonna change soon? maybe i shouldn't have drank all of that grape juice in one go...

Anyways That's All For Me And My Family Now.
The Next Unknown Person Will Take The Lead In The Next Chapter.