Character Description 2

*Pov: Cassian*

Hello My Name Is Cassian Nolen, I'm 19 years old and my height is 5'6, yeah im quite short for my age. I like strolling around parks during the rain cause i have 3 umbrellas with each having a different use! the first one is a clear umbrella and I use it while its raining especially when the sky is grey and saddening-looking, makes it gives the vibes of an Umbrella Boy At The Park Bench. The second umbrella is for the beach or in general its for the daylight cause it sometimes gets hot in the morning. The third umbrella is my school umbrella that i usually bring with me everytime I go to school.

I also like to draw people, my sexuality is Bisexual meaning i like Both gender if you don't understand it. I like taste testing food for I dont know what reason, I'd liked to be, Un-describably, very likely carried by someone preferably a boy, I like going with someone in the rain and in the midnight, afternoon and night walks. I
R E A L L Y liked to be cuddled and hugged alot with kisses.

I'm an only child in my family and my mother and father are always busy with their work being both CEO's so they are obviously have to be occupied with work for their companies, whats their work? i don't know since they never told me and that I haven't seen them since my birth cause they just gave me to a babysitter. To be honest the babysitter is a better parent than my real parents.

Future chapters will be published soon so stay tuned! sounds like a punchline for a cartoon or drama episode.