Endless Beauty~ Part 4

You wave at him, he smiles and wave back at you. You walk past your dad and hugged Jimin.

Y/N- I was waiting for you

Jimin- Happy Birthday Love~ ( you smile then break the hug).

Y/N- Thank you Jimin, so how I'm looking hmm?? (you excitedly ask him while spinning around to show him your dress that he gifted you).

You are looking so lovely, as usual beautiful ( he said  while looking lovingly at you making you blush at his comment. You locked your arms with him and took him to your dad).

Y/N- Dad, meet Jimin....my boyfriend.

Good Evening sir.( Jimin said while reaching his hands out to shake but your dad didn't responded). 

Y/N- Dad? (Your dad looked at him from head to toe making Jimin nervous as hell)dad??         Y/N's dad- So what do you do?

Jimin- Oh um I'm a employee at Lee Hyuk's Company. ( he was kinda nervous but still gave a smile to her father).

Dad- An employee? huh (he scoffs and Jimin just nods). from it how much can you earn? 4 thousand dollars per month? hmm? ( he said while his friends laughs, Jimin looks at them then looks away trying to keep a smile even though he's hurt).

Y/N- Dad, what are you saying??!  you are hurting him. (you whisper yell at your dad).

Y/N's Dad- What? I'm just checking if he's good enough for you or not, so you....what was your name, yeah Jimin. Let me tell you one thing as much you earn in one month my daughter spends it in one minutes. You don't even have capacity to compare our maids and you want to be my daughter's life partner *scoffs* see your status first before flirting with my daughter. I've seen many guys like you, who loves rich girls just for their money.

Y/N- Dad!! what the hell you're saying?? ( you looked at your dad angrily).

Y/N's dad- Whatever I am saying is right, he don't deserve you, you deserve more and better than a middle class and disgusting guy like him.

Y/N- Dad!! ( that was enough you were boiling with anger, Jimin controlled his emotions and walked out of the mansion) Jimin!! Wait!!. (but he didn't listened).

Y/N's dad - Let him go Y/N, I'll find you a very wealthy guy who can match standards with us.

Y/N - Enough dad! That was too much. (With that you run outside to look for Jimin)

Jimin!? ( you look around but he's already gone) Driver!! ( you quickly hop in your car and told the driver the address).

(Jimin walks in his apartment, Aaron quickly comes out of the kitchen and jump on his back).

Aaron- So dude how was your first meeting with your soon to be father-in-law hm? what did he said?? how was the part- wait, hey what happened???

Jimin- I'm just tired, don't come in my room ( with that he walked to his room, Aaron frowns being confuse about what happened to Jimin, moments later the bell rang, Aaron opens the door and you quickly runs to Jimin's room).

Aaron- Oh he- ( but she was gone, Aaron wondered is everything is okay). Something's not right.

Y/N's pov- ( I entered Jimin's room, seeing him crying while hugging his knees your eyes filled with tears, that was really heartbreaking view. I never thought my dad would say something this mean to anyone and he said that to the person I loved the most, I slowly headed to his bed and sit beside him while caressing his hair) J-Jimin ( he picks up his head and quickly wipes his tears after seeing you) Jimin I'm so sorry, I didn't know that dad will say something like that...( he smiles and takes your hand in his).

Jimin- He wasn't wrong either......this is a fact...I-I can't fulfill your all luxury wishes. You deserve better Y/N like your father said, you really deserve someone better than me, how you will be happy when I won't be able to make you happy and give you everything you wish for, we are not made for e-eachother Y/N.

Y/N- Are you done talking rubbish? So now listen to me. I love you only you and I don't need anything as long you're with me Jimin.........I just want you in my life and I'm ready to leave all the luxury lifestyles, because you make me happy only you, your existence and there's no one better than you for me. So, please don't listen to them, let em' say whatever they want, you just focus on me, just listen to whatever I'm saying okay?.....I love you a lot. (you joint your forehead with his and closed you eyes).

Jimin- I love you Y/N, I really love you a lot. (you nod your head still in that position then he leans back and pulls you on his lap and kisses you with so much affection and passion, you kissed him back while keeping your hand at his neck.....after spending half of the night at his house, you come home. As you walked in you saw your dad sitting on the couch, he glared at  you and sternly said) Y/N! How could you leave the party like that, you know everyone was talking about us!! (you ignored his words and head up to your room, you were still mad on him for whatever happened earlier...you will never forgive him for that).

Choi Y/N!!! You can't go like this!! ( he furiously said walking up to your room and burst into your room) Choi Y/N!!

What Dad!?? ( you looked at him angrily and tears in your eyes) you really did that........I thought that maybe you care about my happiness a bit but-

Y/N's dad- I do care about your happiness Y/N!!! I did that to make you happy.

Y/N- No You don't!! you never really cared about me!! never! even after mom's death!!! If you did you would've never insulted him!! My love!! Dad m-my love!! ( you broke into tears).

He doesn't deserve you Y/N, why can't you understand!! he can't make you happy!!. ( he said and you wiped your tears and furiously said) .

Y/N- And YOU think, you are making me happy?! You've always hated whenever I made friends someone with normal background!! YOU ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL GUILTY FOR INSULTING THEM!!

Y/N's dad- SHUT UP!! ( you fall down when he slaps you directly on your face, you looked at him with your red teary eyes, it's the first time someone slapped you, you can see anger in his eyes, he's not even feeling guilty for it. You chuckled lightly and stood up).

Y/N- You know what dad, keep your luxury thing and your shitty standards with you, I am going.

(as you were about to leave but he grips your hand).

Dad- You are not going anywhere! and that's enough now! I had enough with your temporary Love! And get one thing settle in your mind, tomorrow you are going to marry Mr. Han's Son, got it!! (your eyes widened).

Y/N- WHAT!???? No no I won't marry him, I will only marry Jimin no no dad open the door!!! n-no dad!!! please open the door dad, i can't marry him i don't love him, I love only Jimin dad!! Open the door!!! ahh!! ( you scream to open the door but no one listened, you were a crying mess).

                                                                                    -part 4 ends-