Endless Beauty~ Part 5

*Outside of the mansion*

Aaron-Don't worry I've arranged everything, you just go and bring y/n. (he pats on Jimin's shoulder, Jimin hugs Aaron).

Jimin- Thanks dude.....for everything (he was so thankful to have a best friend like Aaron, if he wasn't there for you then maybe, you wouldn't have the courage to take you with him).

Aaron- Stop it, you will make me cry (he wipes his fake tears making Jimin smile) ok now go and bring your love (Jimin nods and climbs on the boundary with the help of Aaron, then he jumps down and sneaks into your room from the window. It was so dark in your room, his heart started beating so fast that it'll come out anytime. Then he saw you lying on the floor beside your bed, he sits beside you and take you into his warm embrace).

Jimin- y/n....(you slowly open your eyes when you heard his voice).

Y/N- J-Jimin...Jimin ( you hugged him tightly like there's no tomorrow) Jimin please take me from here....I-I don't wanna stay here....(you shoved your face in his chest while crying, he caresses your hair lightly).

Jimin- Shh...don't cry, I'm here to take you with me *y/n looks up*.

Y/N- Jimin my dad wants me to marry someone....i don't want to marry him, I only want marry you (he cups your cheeks and wipe your tears).

Jimin- Don't worry, we will run from here, we'll go to a place where no one can find us.....just you and me. 

(You both sneak out from your room, then climb on the boundary and jump down)

You okay? (he asks you while hanging your bad around his shoulder, you nod assuring him that you are okay.)

Aaron- we will take the forest way cuz when your father will find out, he'll say his men to block out all the city ways. (you both nod) let's go. (you three started running towards the forest after few min) Y/N- I'm tired.....(you stop walking and leans down while putting your hands on your knees) I can't run...ahh ( Jimin pats your back and says) come on hop on my back (he sits on his knees and you lean and  hop on his back but then.........).