Tara: A Baker's Adventure

In between the pressure from her mother to get married, and an annoying younger sister, 26 year-old baker Tara just wants to breathe.

.         .         .

The story follows a day in the life of baker, Tara, who has agreed to bake a cake for the Branch Manager of a bank. The day of the delivery comes, and she is surprised to see that the cake hasn't left the bakery yet. With a fear of disappointing this huge client which has been her biggest fear all along, she makes it an aim to deliver the cake to the bank by herself. Can she make it to the bank in time? Will the delivery be as easy as it is supposed to be?

Copyright © by Lolalovessprite

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author's email address: booksandsprite@gmail.com or here on Wattpad.

twitter: lolalovesspriteinstagram: ifeoluwanimi

instagram: ifeoluwanimi.a
pinterest: lolalovessprite
email: booksandsprite@gmail.com