Chapter 10

You waited in your room, dressing your best lingerie, the necklaces she gave you earlier with her name turned to the from this time, there was a soft and sexy song playing in the back. The chair was turn exactly to the door so you could be ready when she gets in. You made a cake, a beautiful one of strawberries and vanilla, cover with black Chantilly, that was put on the nightstand besides the red wine.

You waited the whole night for her, but she didn't come, had this whole sexy dance planned. When the sun comes up you really gave up.

— Well, I tried, she can never say that I didn't have her a gift. — You finished drinking the wine all by yourself.

She didn't say anything about what happened, you felt something extremely wrong than, she seems to be a little be cold with you.
    ______________________________________

You knock on Lesso's office, something was wrong and you didn't even know what was happening.

— Come in. — She was behind her desk with a drink in hand. You opened the door and closed after you. — Already missing me, little princess?

You came closer with a shy smile, your breath was heavier and every step you take felt like miles to get to her. — I may need to see a healer. — She lift a eyebrow looking confused at you. — There's something wrong with me, I'm not feeling well...just please, authorize me.

She stand by your side, letting the glass over the table and checking on you. — You seem very healthy to me. — You took a deep breath facing the floor.

— Is there by any chance that you could get me pregnant? — She laughed and you looked at her in disbelief — I'm seriously, Leonora. I'm two weeks late and well... You did cum inside of me a couple of times.

— I was still a woman, how could I'd possibly get you pregnant, y/n? — She sat once again on her chair, taking the glass to her mouth and drinking what left in there. — Or you could be giving yourself to a...Man — She said the last words in dislike.

— Really? Oh, wait, maybe I'm screwing around with the wolf guards while you sleep in our bed. I'm into flurries and I didn't even know, how odd is that? — Your sarcasm couldn't be more transparent. — Can you just give me the fucking authorization?

—  Go to the nursery room in the Ever's facility, I'll sent a note to Dovey explaining your presence there. — She was drunk. Clearly drunk.

You left her office holding your tears, Nevers would never cry, but they're something wrong with your hormones. You waited till noon so you could go to the nursery, everything was bright and shiny, flowers everywhere.

The nurse was a beautiful woman, tall, blonde, green eyes and seems to be a not judgmental person. After the presentations you looked around to see if were just the two of you.

— I'm late... My period it's late and if you could keep this between us I'd be glad enough. — She took you to bed to do a better examination.

— Well, I'm going to run a few exames for you and we'll see. But been late at your age is normal, most of the women has a chance in her period when are next to others women, their cycles used to adapt. — Is there any other reason to think you're pregnant than just that?

You look at the roof and she touched your belly with a cold stick and some sort of jelly. — Well... Indeed I've been more nauseous by the morning, but that just it.

The nurse explain to you what was happening with your body after a few things and let you go back to your school. And when you were about to leave, Dovey was waiting for you at the door.

— Is everything alright? — You didn't like her, there was something behind this shining eyes and perfect smiled, you couldn't stand. — Y/n... You can tell me everything.