Chapter 12

Pov Lesso

The headmaster has called me to his office, I could imagine what a colossus mess would happen. I was well aware of the risk of dating a student, but there was something about that girl that tickles me and brings joy to my heart.

— Lady Lesso what do you have to say about this situation? You're compromising yourself and that student. You act against the rules of this school.

— I know. — I thought about anything to say to him, how I could explain why I fall in love with y/n. — And if you want to expell me I'll accept your decision, but you should let her here, I was the one who went after her and took the first move.

— You put me in a quite complicated situation here. You're a good Dean for the School for Evil and Y/n are one of our best students. Do you really think that your relationship with the girl will not interfere in the middle of your judgment as a teacher or her behavior as a student with you?!

— I can assure you that it won't. If it wasn't for Dovey interference none of this would be happening right now, we were very discreet about out relationship.

— She said the girl was pregnant, did you knew about that? — I hit my fingers on the cane slowly.

— She said that she was feeling sick, not pregnant, I had question her, cause Dovey told about her meeting with the nurse and what she heard. But y/n said she couldn't be sure about it.

— Was it possible? — I fix my tie and bit my lower lip.

— Maybe, I used a spell with her and I was not sure about the compilations of it. — I didn't want to explain what I did with y/n, he didn't need to know that much.

— Keep a eyes on her, it could be dangerous for her to keep on the school if it happen. — I agreed, even thou I could protect her.

— She's really not that weak, y/n is very powerful and can manage a lot of power even before her graduation. As a Dean, I can't interfere on her duties as a student and I won't, but as her lover, I guarantee to you that I won't harm her or let anyone do it.

The conversation ran though for a while, I left knowing that my relationship with Dovey could only get worst than before. I ask myself why she could do such thing and a million of reasons came to my mind.  I had to fix somethings between me and y/n quickly as possible, or find a way to compensate our time apart. But I knew the way things works for us and I would bring hell to her as she would do to me.

I went back to the school, wishing to find y/n alone and wealing to talk about what happen earlier, my heart was beating faster with antecipation, that little one always takes me to the limits of satisfying the needs of my soul.

   _________________________________________

— Do you want me back? — Lesso looked down at you while holding the cane on the tip of her fingers. — Say it!

— I want you back. — You slide your tongue between your lips.

— Say it again! — She came closer to you with a sassy smile in her face. You knew what she wanted you to do. So you kneel before her Infront of everyone, staring at her.

— Please, Lady Lesso, I want you back. — Her fingers came to your chin, while you satisfied her ego saying and doing what she wanted.

— Oh, you're so sexy when you beg! — She used her cane against your breast to make you get up and grabbed you by the waist, kissing you Infront everyone.

There was no shame between both of you anymore and you really desire to be with her once again. You hold her face with both hands and she leaned you back.

— Who said that never don't have their happy endings, couldn't be more wrong. — You whisper to her  — I'm gonna make you my wife one day.

— Oh, so this is about you asking me to marry you? — She pulled you back smiling at you— You want to be Mrs. Lesso, y/n?

— Let me say this properly to you. — You step back and uses your powers to change your clothes to a long goth dress, the whole hall started to changa as well, turning into some sort of ball. — Lily, a little help here, please? — She walk to the piano and you thank her. — I know this is not a never thing, but please, just listen.

She started to play and you looked straight to her eyes. You had everything planned in your head for so long that everything should be perfect.

— Y/n... — You put a finger over your lips.

— All of these lines across my face, tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been and how I got to where I am, but these stories don't mean anything when you've got no one to tell them to. It's true, I was made for you. — You started to sing for her and could see the tears staring to come from her eyes, so you caressed her face softly. — I climbed across the mountain tops, swam all across the ocean blue. I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules, but baby I broke them all for you. Oh, because even when I was flat broke, you made me feel like a million bucks, you do and I was made for you.

She hold you by the waist pushing you closer and you lay your head on her chest — You're gonna make me cry, y/n. — She whispered to you.

You hold her and sang the last part just for her — You see the smile that's on my mouth is hiding the words that don't come out. And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed, they don't know my head is a mess. No, they don't know who I really am and they don't know what I've been through like you do. And I was made for you. — You brought your head up and kissed her passionately — Will you marry me, Leonora of Galvadon?

She nodded her head, you could see your whole world in her eyes. —  If one day I say no to this sort of question, there's a book with curses on my book shelf, green cover,  please, use it on me.

         _______________________________
I hope you had enjoyed the journey till here. See you in a next story.