Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    ◎Closed, opened (one more) ◎

    This trip to the First Military Region, Jian Xinghuai felt that he was the most innocent victim.

    When she changed into her clothes, she pretended to be calm and endured until she got on the private flying machine. Jian Xinghuai just lay flat on the ground.

    The moment the stomach lay flat, it made a loud grunting sound.

    Neng Feiyu was taken aback, and hurried over to look: "Aren't you fine just now? What's the matter?"

    At this time, Jian Xinghuai was speechless, his complexion was very bad, his eyes were rolling, and his body was still shaking occasionally. Pumping and pumping, nothing looks right anywhere.

    Xiang Jingbai didn't know what the situation was, but he quickly released the medical cabin in his aircraft: "Lie down first before going to the hospital?"

    On the other side of the road, Qiao talked to Xiang Jingbai before he came back. Hungry, now drinking a row of nutrient solution, as if casually reminding: "His stomach growled."

    Jian Xinghuai covered his stomach, and stretched out his hand towards Lu Shiqiao: "Give me... the nutrient solution."

    Neng Feiyu He quickly went to the table next to him and took the nutrient solution, opened the lid and put it in Jian Xinghuai's mouth.

    For a while, there was only the sound of Jian Xinghuai frantically swallowing and drinking nutrient solution in the entire aircraft.

    Xiang Jingbai frowned, and looked at Lu Shiqiao: "What happened in the bathroom?"

    Jian Xinghuai seemed quite normal all the time, but suddenly decided to take a shower in the bathroom.

    On the way, Qiao sat on a chair, leaning lazily on the back of the chair: "Maybe I've been drained."

    Jian Xinghuai, who drank three rows of nutrient solution in a row, finally eased up a bit: "It's not just about being drained, I won't be drained anymore." I know it will work."

    Neng Feiyu: "...What's the matter?"

    Jian Xinghuai looked at Lu Shiqiao, she said before that she was going to restore her memory without telling it, but now there should be no need to hide it.

    It was hard to say, Jian Xinghuai drank another nutrient solution, then lowered his head: "There are inducers in the bathroom, and I was induced after I went in... to release all the pheromones.

    " During the process, Jian Xinghuai felt that it was really embarrassing.

    When Lu Shiqiao often releases excessive pheromones, it is because of her own initiative to do something, which is really different from his being forced.

    And now he finally felt that he would be so hungry later.

    Xiang Jingbai and Neng Feiyu paused for a moment, then looked at Lu Shiqiao.

    "Memory recovered?"

    "They want your pheromone."

    Both words are affirmative, Lu Shiqiao nodded: "Yes. But I can't bear it, Xinghuai fell for it all at once."

    Jian Xinghuai Continue to drink the nutrient solution silently, touch the back of my neck occasionally, even a thick Alpha wants to cry... Let's secretly buy some supplements later.

    The military region of the first main star is also the main military region of the Federation, so it can be manipulated so directly, and there are people who have changed a lot. Xiang Jingbai clenched his hands.