Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    ◎Lu Shiqiao's jacket (1st update) ◎

    Lu Shiqiao took Xiang Jingbai into the balcony and listened carefully.

    However, after Xiang Jingbai's regular footsteps walking towards her just now disappeared, the rustling sound also disappeared.

    Xiang Jingbai felt his wrist being held by the other party, and the distance between the two of them was so close that they could smell the faint scent of soap coming from her body.

    The soap she used in the dorm smelled the same as when I lived with her before.

    However, this female Alpha pulled him closer, and that was all, those gray eyes scanned everything inside the banquet vigilantly.

    Xiang Jingbai also looked at it, but he didn't find anything wrong, and the other guards here didn't respond, but his father kept looking this way.

    Xiang Jingbai gently twitched his hand that was still held by her, and Lu Shiqiao seemed to have reacted, and let go of his hand: "Sorry."

    Xiang Jingbai: "What did you find?"

    Lu Shiqiao She changed back to a lazy look: "It's nothing, maybe I heard it wrong." Although she said so, she was still listening carefully to the movement outside.

    Xiang Jingbai also noticed that Lu Shiqiao was still paying attention to the banquet, but he also listened carefully, and he really didn't hear anything.

    Qiao looked at the protagonist of the banquet on the way: "Do you want to give me a mecha?"

    "Yeah." Xiang Jingbai responded, and took out a mecha necklace.

    On the way, Qiao took it, looked at the mark of the stepless mecha engraved on the side of the necklace, and put the necklace in his pocket.

    Lu Shiqiao: "Thank you."

    Xiang Jingbai nodded, and was about to leave the balcony.

    Although everyone was discussing the mech intensely, he was still the protagonist of the banquet. If he left for too long, he would attract the attention of others.

    "By the way, Xiang Shao is a happy coming-of-age ceremony." Lu Shiqiao suddenly said.

    She remembered that she hadn't really said this sentence to him.

    Xiang Jingbai's footsteps stopped for a moment, he left here without looking back or answering.

    Qiao scratched his face as he was walking, although he knew that it would be like this when we met again, but it was a bit regretful that it really happened.

    If it weren't for her pheromone stimulation, maybe she could still be a friend frankly... But if Xiang Jingbai doesn't want to, she can't force anything.

    On the way, Qiao continued to be her audience on the sidelines, listening to all the movements of the lively banquet.

    Because she was vigilant just now, she also noticed that Xiang Jingbai should have gone back to explain it later, and she could feel that there were more waiters in the banquet.

    It's just that when the rustling sound sounded again, Lu Shiqiao found that no one noticed, so she had to move first.

    Rustle, rustle, rustle...

    Lu Shiqiao took out a pair of white gloves from his pocket, took off his jacket, got through the communication with the admiral, and walked towards the place where the voice came from.