3 Questions

I was walking around Alexandria's Safe Zone, talking to the people in the sanctuary. New members joined we only have 80 people here. The new members were injured, lost, and desperate. So we took them inside they had a knife on them, only for the Walkers purpose. I had to ask them the 3 questions. "How many walkers have you killed?" They answered 2" I nod and pull up the 2nd Question, "How many people have you killed?" They answered none." I paused when they answered the 2nd question... but then nodded. Last question I say to them" "Why?" No answer, they were confused about why. I teared up a lil wishing Rick was the one who was still doing this Job around here. I just took their weapon and placed it in the storage room where all the other random weapons are. I came back out and went to check on the peoples wounded arms. Have you been bit? I ask"
The shake their head." It's okey to tell me if yo- One interrupts me and says this " She fell and got her arm stuck and it tore off a piece of flesh. I examine the arm and grabbed their hand and took her to the hospital. The others worried and said," is she gonna be alright?" I answered yes she'll be fine now let's go I'll take you to the little rooms that we have people staying in. I smile. They ask ya got any alcohol.. or cigarettes I need some stress off of me... I smiled." I'll see what I can find okay? They nodded and headed inside to settle in. I then proceeded to go to my bedroom filled with pictures of me and Daryl I blush* I miss him so much he should be back. He's with Carol. She wanted him to look out for her. Whatever that means. I sighed and waited for Daryl to get back.
I heard a knock on my door. It was Judith, I open the door for her. Why hello pumpkin what's up? Judith looks up at me and starts crying. I just can't do anything without Carl or my dad anymore.... I just broke down too. I gave her a great big hug. Wanna stay here with us? You left your little Rick Grimes Figure here? She nods. She puts Carls hat on and sits down on the couch. Daryl walks in the door. Putting his CrossBow up and vest off. I smiled and went over to him and kissed his cheek. Daryl: what's lil Ass Kicker doin here?" I pause and said she just needs a place to stay the night. I smile, he nods and the dog comes running in" DOG!!! I say" so happy to see him! He's licking and sniffing. I paused and took a Wif of dog and stepped back. I pinch the top of my nose' is that.... Squirrel or... Daryl laughs" I rush to the sink and wash my face off.