Chapter 5

Smut warning on this chapter

Writers POV:

Y/N woke up the next day on her big soft bed. Or she had two beds in her room, but she had pushed them together, to make a big one.

She looked around her room and smiled a little. "I can't believe i actually got to be a militant." Y/N thought to herself. She got up, made her bed and went to take a shower. Once Y/N walked out of the shower, she took some random clothes and put them on. She put long shorts and a loose t-shirt on.

After that she decided to let her hair be open and she walked out of her room. Aguni had told her that she had to go patroling the first thing in the morning. "So walking around the beach to see if anyone tries to escape? Seems easy" She thought to herself.

She had a pistol with her that she got. One of the things you get when you're a militant is a weapon. Y/N turned around a corner and saw Chishiya walking toward her. "Good morning sunshine" He said teasingly.

"It's not that late" Y/N answered laughing. He smiled a little at Her. "You going somewhere with that gun of yours?" He asked

"Yes. I'm going to do some actual working. Walking around and seeing if anyone tried to escape the beach is so much fun." Y/N replied with a sarcastic tone. Chishiya let out a chuckle and shook his head. "Have fun then" He said and walked away. Y/N smiled.

Y/N's POV:

I walked to the party area and it was surprisingly quiet. There were a few people talking to each other but when they looked in the direction where I was, they quickly went away. I was confused because why did they run away. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. It was no other than Niragi himself. My eyes widened a little but I kept calm.

"Hello there, princess." He said and smirked. I took a step back and scoffed. "Don't call me that" I said a little frustrated. "Aw, You get angry so easily. It's adorable." He said and came a little closer.

"What do you want? If it's not important you can just leave me alone" I told him. "Nothing much. Just looking." Niragi said and looked me up and down.

"Okay, go away now you crusty rat." Aisha suddenly said from behind Niragi and he turned to look at Aisha. She walked past Niragi to me and took my hand. "Let's go" She said to me and i turned to look at Niragi once more with an annoyed look before giggling and walking away with Aisha.

Chishiyas POV:

I walked back to my room and i was bored. I didn't have anything to do right now so i just decided to just lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling.

But then suddenly i started thinking of a certain someone. "Why am i thinking of her?" I questioned myself. I feel stupid.

Why would i be thinking of her? I was thinking about
Y/N, completely ot of the blue.

I was thinking about her  beautiful smile and her adorable laugh. She is perfect. "No i'm not thinking of her" I said to myself and sat up.

I need to listen to some music to drown those thoughts of her. I put my headphones on and started playing some music.

The thought of her started disappearing fast, but she was still in my head.

I let out an annoyed sigh and lied down once again. "I think i need to tase myself with this taser." I thought to myself.

Y/N's POV: 

I was walking around the beach as more and more people started to come into the party once again. I sighed and sat down on a bench. People seemed to avoid me. When me and Aisha told Niragi off there were a couple of people listening to it.