Dark Hunter

Macy the Vampire Hunter

Macy is half human and half vampire. She has always resented the second side of her. Uncalled bloodlust, inhuman strength... When Macy witnessed her parents being murdered by the Vampire King's guards when she was only five, she decided her fate. Fulfilling this she becomes a Vampire Kingdom renouned Vampire Hunter. No one knows how she looks except for a few. Until one night its the opposite. 'My names Macy the Vampire Hunter and it's my turn to get hunted."

Chapter 1

I stepped around the multiple vampires I had killed in one night. It sure was a tiring job but it was worth it. Watching your parents being killed before you can even write takes a lot out of you. Ever since then I lived alone with only some of the money my parents had left behind.

My dad is a vampire and he committed sin number one by marrying a human. My dad fell in love with my mom at age eighteen and had me not only a year later which was sin number two. Ever since than my parents had been living in hiding until my dad's close companion had let it 'slip' where we lived.

"Darn these vulgar vampires." That's what most of these old vampires were about. Bloodlust, lust and nasty thoughts. This was one weakness they had, and one of my strengths. I was gifted with wavy dark brown hair which fell to my mid-back and rare purple eyes. This helps me in killing vampires. You add two and two together.

I cursed some more stepping around the already rotting vampires. The best vampire killer was pepper spray. No, not garlic, pepper spray. Just a whiff of it and they're dead. That's why it's been banned in Vampire Kingdom but it's very easy to make for someone whose parents were on the run from these awful creatures.

I being a half vampire know how awful the bloodlust is. Many vampires kidnap innocent underage teens from the outside world, they believe the younger, the fresher the better. The normal world, I've always dreamed of it. But there's no way out of this retched place. If you try to go out you'll be instantly zapped.

Not all vampires are immortal. You can chose when you want to freeze in time. Some people stop aging at eighteen and some at fifty. Some never. That's one gift vampires have. Being able to stop in time whenever they want and fully releasing their vampire powers. 

I'm only sixteen at the moment and I'm going to turn into a vampire at eighteen so it's easier to kill more vampires.

They deserve what they're getting. All of them do. I'm not saying the five year olds deserve it. I never deserved it, but the older ones are horrible creatures.

My dad was one of a kind. He lived in the outside world. He had been born there. Before the fences were put up separating both our worlds.

Stepping out if the graveyard and putting a sweatshirt and sweats over the short red dress I had worn, I walked to the side of the road. My car was parked there. Our technology, fashion and everything was very modern except our rules. It's as if our laws were made in the medieval times.

I got in the car and put my keys in the ignition and drove to where I lived. As a kid I had slept like a beggar in the streets but I than got a job being a vampire hunter and earned a lot of money. They're a lot of half-vampires in the Vampire Kingdom who decide to become Vampire Hunters.

I lived in a condo only a kilometer away from the fence. No vampires come there which makes it a safe hideout for us Vampire Hunter.

It was getting super dark almost midnight, and I couldn't see anything.

I looked around trying to get my surroundings. I couldn't recognize anything.

Was I going the wrong way? I'm pretty sure I'm going the right way.

I turned my head to my windows and saw a pair of red-glowing eyes.

Shattering glass everywhere not only a second later.

That creature was cutting of my air-supply.

The world slowly fading.

My name is Macy the Vampire Hunter and it was my turn to get hunted.

**** 

Ok guys it would be awesome if you could vote and comment and tell me what you think. Thank you <3