Chapter 3 Part 1

Again I was soo happy looking at the amount of fans, votes, and comments I got for this story. Thanks for the support 

Macy the Vampire Hunter

Chapter 3

I looked at myself in the floor length mirror with the awfully revealing dress. I look like one of those girls you pick up off the street at night. I mean if you expect us to work you should at least give us something comfortable to wear, not something so tight you can't even breathe.

What I was wearing was far from comfortable. When I bent down you could see everything, from the far south to up north. And that is not fun when you have to mop the floor with a filthy cloth. Yeah, sitting in the closet was a cloth instead of a mop. That is pretty old school, even for these vampires.

I first decided to dust off all the cabinet and dresser surfaces and then go to the mopping. While dusting the top of the dresser I heard the door creak open. I didn't bother to look because I already knew who it was so I just continued cleaning.

Wrong move.

'Master' stormed behind me and lifted me from the waist and made me face him. His eyes were a fiery red. Temper issues, he should totally take anger-management classes.

"When I come in the room you're suppose to bow before me" he said in a low and menacing voice making me shudder in response. This is not how a Vampire Hunter should be acting; I should be stronger than this.

"Sorry Master" I whispered.

His eyes softened a bit. Wow I never knew he had feeling. I was momentarily shocked but that angry face came back on.

"Now go and get me my food from the kitchen, there will be people to help you there" he said.

I slowly nodded and picked up the duster from the floor and put it back in the closet.

I quietly stepped out of the room while Josh jumped on the bed.

Oh I really want to sleep on that bed. Its way better than what I have to sleep in now.

I walked down the hallway not sure where to go. I passed multiple rooms, most of them bedrooms and washroom. What was the need for all this?

I walked a bit more down the hall and found myself a stairway.

The stairway was made of a chestnut coloured hardwood floor like the rest of the floor across the

house.

I walked down the stairs which were polished to perfection and I did not want to step on it just to make it dirty.

When I finally reached the end of the stairway I looked around and I finally found the kitchen. The kitchen was very modern with all stainless steel appliances. There were also some people working and they were most likely vampires who have nowhere else to go.

Before I even walked in through the door there was already someone to greet me.

"Hi, my name's Alyssa, what yours?" The stranger asked with an outstretched hand and a goofy grin on her face. The stranger was beautiful like any other women vampire. She had pale skin, mauve coloured eyes, and red hair, in my opinion a breathtaking combination. She looked friendly, not like any other vampire I had ever seen.

"Macy" I managed to mumble out while looking at her in awe.

"Oh, nice name."

"Thanks" I said with a grin.

"Is Prince Josh asking for dinner?"

I simple nodded.

"Well, here..." she said while handing me a tray.

"This is one of his favourite dishes."

"And I'll let you take the credit," she said with a wink.

"Why?"

"Well my brother doesn't think I can cook so it would make more sense if it sounds like you made it.

Can't blow my cover now can I?" She again winked my way.

I gasped. I never knew he had a sister.

She caught on and giggled.

"Yeah, I'm his sister. I come here once in a while because Josh can't take care of himself."

"I never knew he had a sister!"

"I'm his half-sister. Not many people know about me."

I nodded with understanding. I wouldn't have known anyways either. I'm very bad at keeping up with news.

"Well I have to go now; I have to reach the palace before the sun rises."

I looked at the clock. It was 2 A.M. Just like any other vampires, for them night is day and vice versa.

Before I could even say bye she was gone.

'Well, she was nothing like her brother.' I thought to myself.

I honestly never knew he had a half-sister.

******

When I entered the room I saw a lump under the blanket. A sleeping figure.

I walked up to the bed to see if Prince Josh was really asleep. I don't have to call him master if I'm thinking to myself, right? It's not like he can read my mind.

The comforter was half covering his face, and he looked so much younger but still intimidating while sleeping. I'd rather he sleep all the time rather than stay awake. Life would have been so much easier.

*****

Ok guys, it must seem like this chapter had a weird ending but this is only part 1. It may be a bit boring because I just wanted to feel like I uploaded something. So yeah.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you <3