A new stranger

(Sorry for my bad grammar it's my first story and I hope you like it as much as I did)

(No one's pov)
Steven had talked with Connie about leaving beach city again and exploring even more new places and they where trying to decide where to go now because they had explored about 45% of the us and they wanted to go somewhere they hadn't explored and they had decided on a little town called gravity falls that didn't seemed too stressful for Stevens mental problems but unfortunately Steven's car was broken in one of his adventures so he was forced to ride the bus because he was really exited to go because lapis and peridot took a while out the barn and visited a forest because lapis liked places with trees and she had told Steven it was wonderful but a little weird even tough she was not able to explain how but it just was.

Steven found himself in the bus stop after a ride from his dad "goodbye schtoball" said Greg with a worried but happy tone "bye dad don't worry about me I'll be fine" "wait, Steven umm remember to tell me Connie or the gems if there is any "gem problems" Greg said sadly, don't worry dad I haven't had any "problems" for 3 months, there is no need to worry about me" "if you say so, love you shtooball don't forget to talk to your therapist" "yes dad love you too goodbye" greg have a last look at his son before driving away back to beach city wondering if his son would be alright.

After a while of waiting and listening to his fathers music two 14 year old's a girl that seem to have more than 10 sweaters on her with metal in her teeth which I tough was weird and a cute pig , she also seem to have long and seem to be very exited about something but the boy seems skinny and had a cap with a pine tree on it and a vest with shorts but before I finished my examination of them the girl started staring at me and I made sure to cover my gem from her and I felt a little uncomfortable because she wouldn't stop looking at me from top to bottom before his twin told her to stop and he seem to be uncomfortable sitting besides me looking at me secretly like he didn't wanted me to look at him but the pig seem to talk to me while I chuckled a little and the girl kept looking at me while blushing.

After some more waiting the bus finally came and picked all us us up ( including the pig). I decided to sit in the middle front not so close to them but close enough to hear them because they were sitting in the back and I heard the conversation the were having even tough I didn't totally mean to I still wanted to listen. "Dipper don't you think that boy was kinda cute" said the girl with excitement (so his name is dipper) Steven tough "Mabel please not again we just got here, no we haven't even got there yet!" (Her name is Mabel and she think I'm cute) I started to blush a little " cmon dipper you can't tell me he didn't have "something" that seems special about him" "Mabel there is not even a complete possibility that he is going to get down in our stop" "Mabel but if he does then it would be our 'destiny' to be together" she said while putting her hands in her cheeks "how about we wait and see?" "Okay" she said in a sad tone
"Oh we are here, that was pretty fast.
(Word count :634 words)