Surprised🥹

Jake pov
When we were done with being mushy, we decided to finally go home as it was now dark out and i still had the dinner ready, heeseung now knew about.
Walking with our intertwined hands to the parking lot, we met a crying sunoo who was taking pictures while we walked up to him.

Sunoo what's wrong?
Nothing, y'all are just too cute..

He said while showing his phone full of pictures of the proposal on the beach, that were secretly taken by him.

Sunoo didnt i tell you to just go home?
How could i when my best friend was going to propose to my other best friend!
You were here with him, why?
Good afternoon, I'm the bartender of the bar your 'babes' went to.

Sunoo suddenly said in a familiar low voice.

You were the guy who called me!!

I said utterly surprised.

Yessir, we were all part of the elite prank of heeseung!
We?

I said again surprised.

Yup, jay and hoon also helped a lot!
Wow you guys all knew about it! Thank you guys!

I said and kissed heeseungs cheek right after.
While he gave a smile and put his arm around my waist.

Well ill leave you two lovebirds alone..
Ill send the pictures in the groupchat heeseung if you'll add your fiancé that be great!
Okey, bye sunoo!  thank you again for helping!

And we drove off, leaving my bike at the beach.
Ill pick it up another day, we'll see.

————————————-

We arrived at home the romantic dinner setting still there, we ate, flirted and talked about what we were already in-visioning for our future-wedding.

We were done eating and decided to just watch a movie or chill on the couch.
Heeseung was doing the dishes and i was already snuggled with a blanket.

When he was done he came next to me and said.

Make some room for me.

He snuggled up against me, back-spooning me .
Putting his head over my shoulder and arm over my waist so he could see his phone.

He then remembered to put me in the group chat, when sunoo suddenly spammed them with pictures.
I knew i was put in the group-chat when i got a shit-load of messages pop-up.
(A lil picture reference IG)

————————————

————————————

I thought that i should maybe call my parents for the major news, it was supposed to be 11am for them now and they wake up pretty early, so i FaceTimed my mom.
Knowing that if i ask about my dad she'll get him and if he's at work I wouldn't have disturbed him.

Who are you calling?
Oh, just my mom.

I said slightly turning my head toward heeseung.

You do know she already knows...
Huh how?
First of all when is the last time we visited them in Australia?
Less than a month ago...
Yeah, i wanted to go there for a reason and well i asked for their blessing there... and they helped me get a idea for the whole proposal.
They're also in the group-chat you haven't read it yet, have you?
Wait really?! That's the most cutest shit I've ever heard, i think im going to cry agin.
You better not this is supposed to be a happy day.
Hello, hello, jake can you hear me hunny?
Oh hi mom! I just wanted to tell you what happend today, turns out you already knew and helped planning.
Were you surprised?
Definitely! When he just arrived i told him to stay and he said: no, im pissed!
Oh really now Jaeyun.. hahah
Well anyways i too have a surprise.. heeseung don't tell him yet!
I wont, i promise!
What do you mean, you also know and I don't! I'm your son!
Well he's my family now too! I promise ill tell you tomorrow
Fine~ i still think its unfair he can know
She said you'll know tomorrow didn't she..

He pecked my neck, said goodbye to my mom and went to our room as it was pretty late.

Well i guess ill let you two alone, you must be tired.
To be honest, my battery is totally empty im so~ tired!
Then go rest, but have you eaten?
Yes mom I have eaten..
Okey well don't forget to wash up.. and don't forget to really~ dry yourself otherwise you'll catch a cold...
Okey well bye mom! And say hi to dad for me.
I will! Bye hunny.

Beep beep beeeep.

—————————————

A/N~ well that's it for today!! We have engaged heejake guys! Ahh🤭.
It's again a pretty short chapter.. but I'm going quantity over quality right now..🫣
It's only because I'm just starting out. I'll definitely try to change to the quality-side overtime..
758 words I think this time..
Again just a for-myself-note🙃!

Hope you guys enjoyed it for now, bye byee~
Have an amazing morning/noon/evening!🫶🏼🫶🏼