chapter-1 (Two of Three)

(Hey guys this is the first story that I'm writing in my lifetime. So bear with me for the mistakes)

Lopez and Jack :

Lopez is his family name. Tall and fair chick skinned face with brown eyes and girls favorite guy in the batch. No one calls him ruban even though he addresses himself as Ruban Lopez. His photographs say shot by lopez and that is the dominant part about him. His round shaped spectacles never bothered his photography nor his sexiness. People say his vision through the spectacles can never be imagined by ordinary people. Name of the college is St.Xavier's. He is a first year visual communication student. He is always an one man show until he met jack.

Jack is his classmate. Recently joined. Silent and innocent. Jack's uniqueness is the way he tries to portrait himself a rogue. Girls will love him at first sight and stop even thinking about him after a single conversation with him. He never learns how to talk to a girl. Lopez and Jack became friends when jack nominated for the best video editer of the year award for his very first short film. Students tries from their first year and one in 3000 will gets in their final year. That is what attracted lopez towards jack. Jack is a new guy and very reserved. He speaks less but his works speak a lot about how creative he is. He stays with his family.

Lopez used to travel so far to reach the college. Until he met jack he didn't have any reason to stay in college. Despite Jack refused to stay in college because he stays with his family near the college, lopez joined in college hostel.

Both never knew that he is coming to change every single thing about them. Who is he ? What he did to them ? Why people say he is the devil among the angles? Why they call him the horn of the team?