Chapter-6 ( Night out with Mike)

Mike don't ... Mike it doesn't seem good... Mike mike... it was so dark lopez said to Mike in a feeble voice. They were near the back gate of the hostel. Michael was on the gate jumping out calling lopez to follow.

Few days passed by lopez hesitated to ask Mike about the girl. its Friday night everyone sleeping in their room. Mike forced lopez to come out for a photo shoot. Lopez was afraid but it's about photography so he accepted even though he is not so sure. This is what Mike is doing every Friday night lopez came to a conclusion.

Mike is very interested in insect photography. Lopez was very new to this kind of photography he wanted to explore it. Mike lead him to the forest behind his hostel. Creepy sounds of creatures and birds, frogs, made him nervous. But mike was very amused about something. Mike suddenly claimed a tree and hide behind a branch of the tree without alerting lopez.

Lopez was used to it this is not the first time mike proves that he is a freak. Lopez saw a shadow of a man heard a dog barking. Lopez claimed on the tree next to Mike. It was the forest ranger. Lopez assumed he is the one freaked mike that day. He slowly maked up a story himself while mike capturing some insects he was chased by the forest ranger. And he frightened about the knock on the door assuming it's the forest ranger. Lopez smiled by himself. Ranger passed through. Then mike and lopez reached where they were heading to.

It's a dragonfly. It was pretty unusual. It was chasing something . Here it is Two green coloured black stone textured dragon flies were matting flying slowly resting few times in some leafs again start flying chasing each other. Mike lost himself watching it. Lopez admired mike for his love of insects. Mike slowly took his camera out from is shoulder bag and start capturing the wonder. Lopez tried to capture but he is not that successful as mike. Because mike moved as the dragonflies move. Lopez couldn't guess it. Lopez saw the harmony with Mike and dragonflies.

__________ __________ __________ __________