Chapter-4 (What freaks the freak)

It was around 3am in the morning lopez disturbed by some sound of pipes and waken up. He saw a shadow of a guy through the window climbing the pipeline which is attached to outside of the wall and trying to get in to his room. Lopez was scared but he assumed that it must be the freak. So he stayed calm and prepared himself to yell at him.

Before he starts yelling at Michael he saw Michael is badly injured and bleeding.

He didn't aid him he just panicked.

Michael started moaning.

And asked lopez to aid him with a medical kit which is kept in his locker. Lopez helped him out without asking anything.

Lopez waken up with the sound of combing. And stretched his legs and clear his eyes and saw Michael combing his hair without a mirror. He is just combing with closed eyes. Lopez was staring at him when michael opened his eyes. Michael wished him "happy day buddy " as nothing happened last night.

Then Michael took his guitar which is resting in a corner of the room and in a ordering tone he asked a favor to lopez. "Hey rooby can you take some good shots while I'm performing in the college cultural? "

Lopez wondered no one except his mother calls him like that. Rooby is his pet name from childhood. Noone knows that.

Lopez gave a strange look. And nodded as he agreed without his knowledge.

Lopez started thinking cultural? It's an inter college competition where everyone tries to expose their hidden talents.

That banged lopez head. If it is a college cultural then there is a chance to meet the violinist girl. He started nodding very quickly as he was waiting to hear these words. Freak smiled as he knows everything.

Lopez asked " when is it?" Michael replied in a couple of weeks Rooby.

Lopez started dreaming about the violinist who stolen his heart. Michael started from there.

In a few minutes freak dashed back to room and he looks so frightened. Lopez didn't care to ask him what. Since Lopez was dreaming about the violinist. He was mentally absent.

Then he heard a bunch of guys knocking at the door. Freak started freaking out. Lopez annoyed by the knocking. He saw freak is frightened and he asked him whether to open the door or not.

"Michael we know you are in there open the door or we will break it" guys behind the door shouted.

Michael smiled after listening to this. He is not afraid now. It seemed like it's not the voice who freaks him out. He winged at lopez as a sign to open the door.

By that time Michael opened the window climbed the pipeline and disappeared from lopez's sight. Lopez opened the door and saw a gang of badass boys holding sticks and bats.

The tall one in the gang questioned lopez where is your roommate. Lopez replied I don't know.

The tall guy started threatening lopez. By that time jack entered the room and get to know the situation. Jack and lopez promised the gang when michael comes back they will inform the gang. Then the gang left the room.

When the gang left the place Michael got in from the window. Jack tried to call the gang but muted by lopez hands.

Michael and jack wondered what's happening.

From that moment they three become friends. Sometimes love and friendship grows in a strange way jack giggled.

But jack is always warned by his inner sense that Michael is nothing but a trouble.

Lopez amused by Michael's acts. Late night disappearance coming back with badly injured and bleeding.

No one likes him. Everyone calls him freak.
Who he is really and what freaks this freak ???