Chapter 1- the move

It was a great day in adventure bay. Hey sweetie my morning mom smiles we're moving to builder cove oh rain said as she was crying what's worng? I don't went to move oh she sighed I'm sorry we have to and besides we will have so much fun in builder cove. I'm working for rubble and it will definitely be an adventure. Oh okay rain sighed  I'm going to miss adventure bay. Rain was sitting in her old room that was empty  her bed clothes and everything is packed on the  truck rain are you okay Sam asked me as she sits beside. No actually I'm not excited about the move to builder cove. Oh  yeah rain said  my mom is making some last minute packing stuff up.  Rain got in the front of the car and was  not talking  Sam is excited about the movie and so is rocky mom Sam said what is your job  for rubble? Oh lily smiles media manager nice Sam said  rain wasn't talking at all. Lily sighed as she watched rain  Ruble was calling  he was happy to have lily on his team lily i wish rain wasn't so depressed about moving she hasn't said a word. Oh Ruble said I see  well tell her it will be okay. Thanks rubble as she hangs up hey rain? What  mom Ruble said that it will be okay. Rain sighed  okay we entered builder cove  we're here  rain was crying as she went inside the house  this so deferent . I know sweetie lily smiles you will get better as we adjust to live here.  Hey everyone rubble said rain was happy to see her pup friend again how are you rain? Actually I'm not doing well I'm overwhelmed and living here is so deferent oh rubble said as he sits beside rain I think you need something to ease your anxiety and stress  yeah rain smiles do went to see my family? Sure rain was excited about that. Okay hey mom I'm going with rubble for a bit  okay lily was setting up my room . Hey it's rain  hey rain auntie crane smiles hey crane. Modder was happy to see me. Rubble pulled his Aunty aside rain is not happy about living here oh auntie crane said.  Rubble smiles  yea we need to help her as much as possible. Rain smiles as she walks around with rubble my mom is going to be your media manager. Yes  I'm excited about that Ruble said. We need it for the company rain smiles yea . It's just doing new things makes me nervous and I miss Ryder too . Oh Ruble said me too but he'll come and visit. Rain was more at ease now. Rubble was doing his best to keep rain happy. Rain was happy for a while and she is not depressed. Rubble? Yeah he said do need a photographer? Yea why? I can do it really Ruble was excited of chores I can my mom got me a set with Lenses and a camera. Awesome rain thanks rubble smiles anytime Ruble. Auntie crane smiles looks like rain is occupied with a job. Yea rubble smiles. Rain is happy now . It's getting late rain said I better head home now before my mom gets worried about me okay rain do need me to walk with you?rubble smiles sure come on rubble and rain walk to rains new house. Rubble smiles at me I'll see you tomorrow morning he grinned yeah see you later Ruble . Hey my mom said how are you? I'm good. I'm going to be a photographer for rubble. Amazing my mom smiles yeah . My room was set up and I have a desk woh I'm excited for that my bed is big too. I look forward to being in builder cove now  my anxiety is at ease now  that's great my mom smiles as she kisses my head.  Love you mom rain smiles love you too. Rain sits at her desk it's so new I love it my bed is near a window I lay down for a moment before dinner. We all ate dinner and the sunset and we watched it as a family. Rain? Yeah Sam Can I sleep with you? Sure come on we got in my bed and went to sleep. Mom's right as I lay down i will adjust to living here. Sam rolled over to me I kiss her head and fell asleep.