1 ~ Interview

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You hear your alarm go off, disturbing the peaceful good-night's sleep. You groan and realize... YOU HAVE ONLY 10 MINUTES TO GET READY FOR YOUR INTERVIEW! You jump out of your bed in panic while rushing to get ready. You start to slow down realizing that 10 minutes is a lot of time once you're finally ready. You collect your papers and pack up, rechecking if you have everything you need. You sigh as you watch the time slowly go by. You then start to imagine how great the crew must be. Everyday, you watch Planet Dolan. It was about time you joined them. You fiddle around with your fingers for the next few minutes to waste time.

10:30, it's time to go!

You get into your car and drive to the building that the Planet Dolan corporation must be. You walk in, and it surprisingly looks like a luxurious mansion. Not like those gold and white ones with butlers, though. More like an expensive black, white, and gray house that is decorated nicely. You look around the admission room, and there isn't anyone there? I guess you were the only one. "Y/N? Is there a Y/N here?" The admissioner called. "Oh, that's me!" You call as you raise your hand and stand up. "Okay, then, follow me." The admissioner said with a smile. You happily oblige and as you walk over to them, you can see that the admissioner is Shima! "Oh, hey! You must be Shima?" You ask. "Yep, that's me!" She says. "You know, you were the only person to interview right now. Usually, there's a lot of people here." She shrugs. "Well, I hope I'm good enough for the job." You say sarcastically. Shima lets out a friendly giggle. 

"I'm sure you'll be."

You enter the interviewing room and see Dolan practicing "serious" poses. He looks kind of dumb while doing it, which makes you giggle. He realizing he's being watched he falls off of his chair making a big thump. "OW!-" He yelps. You get worried and give him a hand up. "Urrgh... Thanks.." He groans. "No problem." You reply. He slowly looks up, "So you must be-" He stops and stares at you like he'd just seen a ghost, wide eyes. Except... He's blushing!? You can't tell if you want to feel flattered or not. "Um... Mr. D'? Are you okay?" You ask softly. He snaps back to reality and flinches a bit. "AH- Oh! Uh... Yeah, I'm fine." He stampers while putting his hand behind his head nervously. You smile awkwardly. "You must beeeee... Y/N? (Your full name)?" He says while setting himself back into his chair. "Yes, that's me," You reply. "Alrighty, let's get started then." He says. He then gives you a 40 question quiz on the Planet Dolan crew and some general questions about life. That's it. That was literally the whole interview. You couldn't really expect more or less from Dolan. You betted he probably made the idea of a quiz. Dolan thinks for a minute, "Welcome to Planet Dolan, Y/N!" He says happily, reaching his hand out for a hand-shake from you. You shake his hand and he seems to squeal (happily) quietly when you touch his hand. How goofy.