~ Let's Begin Our Forever ~

First things first.. wishing all you lovely people a very Happy New Year ❤️💫🧿

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Let's start where we left off last time.
Oh and please forgive the typos and mistakes..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Samajh gayi.." she whispered.

"Kya?"

"Yeh kya kaam karti hain." She winked. Taking the device in her hands, Anu went on to demonstrate it on him..

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taking the device in her hand, she made him lie down. Asked him to close his eyes. The subtle vibrations along with Anu's fumbling yet eager fingers, on his neck, had sent him on a lascivious journey. Her hand, in an excruciatingly slow pace, went down further, from his neck to his sternum, further down to his chest and then on his navel. She kissed the nape and settled in the crook of his neck, felt an unknown tightness in her core as he called out her name huskily. "Annuuu.."

Her hands traversed further down from his navel and she stopped. Not knowing how to proceed, first in her shyness but later, wondering if she was doing it right. Anuj sensed her dilemna and started getting up, to make her lie down, just like last time, she stopped him, "Mujhe seekhaiyye Anuuj.."

Annu was asking him to guide her how to pleasure him, he felt a different high that moment. He got up and pecked her forehead. Silently, took her hand, guided her. It was obvious she had never done this. Eyes locked with each other, he taught her a new game. It was time for her to listen his moans. With him calling out her name over and over, his husky whimpers and hitched breathes, she felt a crescendo building up in her and she needed an urgent release herself too.

"Anuujjjj..", hearing her desperate plea, he jerked himself up in a sitting position. In another sudden movement he made her sit as well, to straddle her opposite him. She was startled yet felt delirious for getting what her body screamed, her Anuuj.

Winding her arms around his neck.. she kissed his forehead while he rested his lips on her clavicles.The waves crashing on the shore somewhere afar, provided the soothing music to compliment their spectacular climax.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Anuj woke up thirsty sometime in the middle of the night. His gaze fell upon his resplendent minxy little wife. Not an ounce of make-up nor a stitch on her, trusting him with her very being, she was in a deep, content slumber. One of her hand rested on his torso. Hair strands spread over his arm and the mane on the pillow, his Annu was a sight to behold. He didn't have the heart to put her hand away from his heart, for she was a light sleeper like him.

Though it was funny how they both slept so peacefully in each other's arms, he smiled. Remembering her boldness a few hours back, he caressed her cheek lightly. This woman, was getting out of her comfort zone, just for him. He felt humbled at her efforts. Anu had squirmed and fidgeted in that kaftan kurti.. he noticed she was trying to hide her unease. But had carried on all through the evening. Always eager to learn more, she amazed him today. He almost giggled when recalled her ministrations a while back. His slight movement stirred her awake. Seeing his intent gaze on her face, she squirmed closer and held his waist.. looking up, she gestured a what?

He tugged an unruly hair strand behind her ear, he sighed, "Meri jaan dekh raha hu. Pata nahi iss dil se kab bahar aa gayi mere saamne.." he pecked her forehead. She flashed a lazy yet resplendent smile. Completely awake now, "Thank you Anuuj.."

"Kisliye Annu?"

She struggled a bit, "woh..mujhe nahi pata tha..woh.. aise bhi hota hain..", admitted with her gaze downcast in shyness. He tugged her frame in his arms in a bid to reassure her.