On with it bro

POV: Me

Grades: Senior/college(?)

Setting: School+TXT Stage

Characters: 0t5TXT, SeungInLixSKZ, JiminBTS, some people ik irl and me

(Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin ship name could be Feminin+e lol)
-

I ran down the steps, searching for my friends. My big ass friend group that confuses me so much. I was playing rhythm hive while doing that, makes sense why I haven't found them yet. Took up a big quarter of my dream.

"Hup! Hi guys!" I shout, jumping the railing and into the booth chair. They were seated at the round table in the corner booth by the stairs at the cafeteria.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" My friend asks, giving me that dumb looking grin he does every time he sees me. I just shrug. Let's call him 'B'.

I hear another friend of mine from the counter table on the other side of the steps. They saw me jump the railing to get to the boys.

"Yah! Jenna! Get away from them!" She yelled, telling me to join her girl group instead. She is 'Q'.

I ignore her and continue playing my game, 'H' behind me watching. He was leaning on my head with arms on the side and hands on top.

'H' isn't even in the friend group of boys, he was part of his own group someplace else. But he came for me. (help idk why)

'Q' scoffs and went over to me, pulling me away. "Get away from these smelly boys! They're going to corrupt your mind!" She exclaimed, tapping her head. She meant my innocence, that sadly has already shattered.

'H' pulled me back. "Let her stay if that's what she wants." He looked her dead in the eyes.

I look up at him and smiled. "Nah, actually. It's cool." I walk with 'Q' to her table.

Her friend group was all girls. They don't know me.

"Aww, who's this cutie?" A girl my height, but shorter, says. She is now 'K'.

"My friend in middle." 'Q' explains.

"Let's all conjure the last week of Senior year, together!" 'A' says.

"Yeah!" They all say.

"Now watch, Jenna listens to anything I say." 'Q' then has the audacity to tell me to spin around and pose, and I had the audacity to listen!

I sigh, as I wasn't really liking it with them. I look back over at the guys that were just chatting. Suddenly they got up and left.

I slowly got up too. "Gotta go now." I tell the girls.

"Byeee!" They say in sync.

I roll my eyes at them and followed the boys to an empty room. "I'm back guys." I say.

"Welcome back." 'C' tells me with a smile. I just nod.

"H is here waiting for you." 'E' tells me.

"Oh? What are you still doing here, H?" I ask.