Ch-2 {Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe}

~~~Chapter-2~~~

**Scarllet Rose Faye's POV**

"Come on, my little Rose. You don't wanna be late for your meeting with the Principal, do you?" my mother calls out for me from downstairs. "Just a second!" I shout back as I eye the reflection of myself in the front mirror for what feels like the thousandth time. "Okay, think of it like an interview, " I whisper to myself. Wait, what does this has to do anything about interview? Ugh.. Anyways, mom said not to sweat. "Everything will be just fine," I murmur as I walk down the stairs to the front door where my mom awaits. "There you are! You look ravishing," she says as she practically drags me towards the car. "Geez, mom. I think you are more excited than I am," I say quietly earning a laugh from her. "Get in. I'll drive." she says as she pushes me inside the passenger seat. ~~1 hour later~~"How far is this school?!?!" I whine loudly as I seem to sink back into my seat like a giant toddler. "Have patience, my dear. I know that you are aware of the fact that it is a two hour ride, " says my mom, her eyes still on the road. "Ughh..."~~~1 hour later~~~"Finally!" I exclaim as I see the big black gates that read 'Nevermore Academy' open automatically. I look around as we get out of the car and walk towards the school. I didn't even notice when we arrived at the office of the Principal. I was seemingly more interested in the school than the world. "Welcome, Miss Walls and Faye. I'm Principal Weems, " I hear a tall woman wearing some type of coat\blazer over a dress and bright red lipstick. "Hey, Larissa! Long time no see!" Umm... Why is mom talking to her like she have known her for years? "Long time indeed," says the Principal. "Okay, I'm a little confused back here," my question gets ignored. Honestly, these adults never answer our questions, let alone clearly."Please, have a seat," says the principal. I look around the room while she goes through my school reports, files blah blah blah. One thing catches my eye. A fireplace that looks like the mouth of a person with snakes as hair. A gorgon maybe. When I make a house of my own, I'm gonna have a fireplace like that as well. I love the design. "You don't seem like a trouble maker from the records I've seen. Good to see a student who gets admitted mid-term is not mischievous like the one I met just a moment ago," she says. Although I think that the last part of it was meant for herself. "Care to elaborate, Weems?" asks my mom. "Wednesday Addams. Sounds familiar?" asks Weems. Hearing the question, my mom seems to tense. "Very," she grits out. Okay, this just got a whole lot more interesting. "We don't usually accept students mid-term, but given her perfect grades and her family's long history with the school, I've spoken to the board and made an exception," Good. I wanna find out everything. My first mission is to join the nightshades. I bet the journals and books of that library are far more interesting than the shits they teach. But wait a minute, I just get in? No questions asked? Wow, now I'm skeptical about their education system. "Bet you said that to Wednesday too," whispers my mom quietly so that only I and she herself can hear. "I've assigned you to Ophelia hall. I thought you would like some competition between one of our smartest students," says Weems. "Well you thought right," I tell her. "Great, let's meet your new roommate. The next thing I find myself in is a room."Hi, roomie!!" a cheery voice welcomes me. "I'm Yoko Tanaka. But you can call me whatever you like," she says again. Oh, whatever I like? Okay. "Nice to meet you Coco. I'm Scarllet Rose Faye and you better call me by one of those names," I reply flatly. "Oh.." she says trailing off. "Yoko, take our newest student to the register's office to pick up a copy of her schedule along with her uniform," says Principal Weems. "Okay, I'll give her a tour as well." Then I see mom and Weems walk over to somewhere. Best guess? To have a little chat. As I and Coco walk down the stairs, she starts bickering about the school."The school was founded in 1971, no umm... I think it was 1791. Honestly, I don't care. It was just built a really long time ago, for individuals like us." she says while emphasizing on really. She then looks at me, my best guess, curiously. "Go on, spit it out," I tell her. "What are you? I mean, I'm a vampire. So what type of outcast are you? Fangs? Furs? Stoners? Scales? Gorgons? Wait stoners are gorgons." I chuckle a little listing to her. "I'm a poor excuse of an elemental," I flatly tell her. "Wait, so you can like manipulate the elements?" she asks excitedly. "Key word being, a poor excuse of. I should be able to do that but for now, all I can do is fill up a small glass with water," I tell her sadly. "Ohhh... Anyways! Welcome to the quad!" she says pointing to a pentagon clearing with students roaming around gossiping, talking, etc. Then Coco practically drags me to a blonde girl and a black-white girl. "Hi, Enid! Meet my new roomie, Rose," she says. "OOHHHH SHIIIIT. I literally forgot about your uniform and schedule! I think I'm gonna go now," Wait! I'll go with you!" I try to say but she says, "We're not done with the tour yet. Umm... why don't you go with Enid?" she argues. "Yes! Three is better than two!" Enid excitedly says. Huh, another copy of mom I guess. "Okay, bye! Your things will be in the dorm room." "So, you're Rose?" she ask trying to start a conversation. "Yeah," I reply.

"And you are???" I ask the seemingly pale black and white girl.

"Wednesday. Wednesday Addams."

SHIT!