Episode 1

A love story,.

Ruben woke up from his bed he quickly crawled out and started to change,when he finished he grabbed his phone to check discord, He realised that everyone was meeting up at the park today and quickly ran downstairs to eat breakfast although he had to eat water and cereal instead of milk since his dad disappeared because of his non existent hair line, Ruben finished up his breakfast and grabbed his bag to go outside when he arrived at the park he saw 3 of his good friends (since they were the only ones that could come) he looked up at his friends and started to greet them all the people that were there were Maisha,Jaheim and Marcum he enjoyed meeting his friend other than Marcus since he's dating Maisha..After he greeted everyone they all started to sit down on a park bench and have a calm chat to chat h up with everyone and what's been happening.After a while Maisha received a message from her friend, Ella although she sent a message saying Marcum cheated on her along with proof with another chav gal..Maisha looked up from her phone then stayed silent for a second but then she ran off along with  her purse.Marcum looked at Maisha friend that she forgot on the bench desk..He saw what happend the message..the proof. Marcus started to cry not long after Jaheim went to the bathroom..Ruband realised marcum was crying and asked.. "hey, are you okay?" After silence Ruband looked down at the phone and saw..he was suprising to hug him so quickly sind she hated him but..Marcums warm arms around were rapped around Ruband as he crying on his shoulders Ruband looked at Marums face and.he kissed him with such delight and passion he was in love with the person he hated..

Too be continued.
Kind regards Asher<3