Almost || Introduction

•~•

•~•

Marina was a simple girl. She never needed much, happy with the simple things in life. That didn't mean that she had no goals in life. Marina was ambitious. Growing up with less left her with a hunger for more. The many sleepless nights in the room she had to share with her little sister and mother left her longing for what was out there in the world. The things she could achieve were too sweet not to want to reach out to.

Yet she knew it was never that easy and it might always just stay a dream. Still, she was hopeful and never stopped doing what she loved most.

Being creative.

She loved the creativity in any form and shape. It was as if she had never done anything else. It didn't matter if she was dancing or singing, she had fun. Her bright smile and shining eyes captivated everyone around her. Marina always knew she had to be on the big screen, she craved it. Never too shy to speak up. Never too shy to crack a joke. Truly, she was the center of attention.

Her mother was her number one supporter. She could depend on her no matter what. Growing up without her father wasn't easy for none of them. Somehow her mother filled every void left from it. She worked day and night to give her children what she could and Marina owed it to her mother. All the times the girl had begged her mother to sign her up for different auditions and modeling jobs. Not once had her mother denied or discharged her. She owed everything to her mother.

Another reason why she was so desperate for change.

But her family contained one more puzzle piece. The Santos. She was with them primarily as much as she was with her own family. After all, they were only one jump away. They loved her just as much as she loved them. Growing up with their children especially the youngest one grew the ties between them. And soon there was no Marina without Neymar. And no Neymar without Marina.

There was no way to separate the two...or was there?

•~•

Authors note:

Hi if you're reading thank you for taking interest in my Story. This Story is going to be parted into two Acts.

The first one kind of gives you a little insight into Marinas' career development, family dynamic, and friendship/relationship with our favorite football player. I can't much about the second Act but it's gonna be closer to the present time and obviously focused on my dear Marina and our favorite football player.

With that being said don't be shy to leave reviews and questions in the comments.

Love y'all <3