Act 2 || 1

.

.

.
_________________________________
Not giving a Fuck
_________________________________

Marina was sitting in front of her Laptop that sat in the middle of her desk. She was in a meeting with her manager and the brank she had an upcoming collaboration with. They were discussing the terms of the agreement and to what extent the brand should be featured on Marinas' social platforms.

"I don't really agree with the last paragraph of the second page," Marina spoke out, making the Zoom members open up page 2 of the PDF that was presented.

Marina put a lot of value into being present when her future business moves had been discussed. Only then she would be certain that she wasn't getting fucked over in any way. Of course, she trusted her manager, she was the best when it came to making sure Marinas' wishes and needs were respected, but still, she felt safer and in control when she was aware of it all.

"What exactly are you referring to?" the brand ambassador asked to which her Manager immediately gave an answer to.  To this Marina nodded before adding to that.

"Of course, I will still be promoting the brand and product on my Socials, just not to an extent of 70%."

Since Social Media platforms like Instagram grew over her time. Marina needed to get with the trend. Not only because it was a trend tho but also because she felt it was the best opportunity for her to casually update everyone about her upcoming events. And also business-wise it was very beneficial.

Marina got off of the call, leaving her Manager to go through the rest of the contract. Since she had to slowly but surely get ready before going to her fitting for a charity event that was happening that night.

But first, she had to take a shower. Marina walked into her bathroom turning the shower on before opening her phone to start her playlist. She got rid of her clothes before stepping into her steaming shower. The warm water hit her cold skin and she sighed, letting the wrap around her body.

After Marina finished filming her series in Barcelona, there was no going back. She had no reason to return to Brazil, after all, it hadn't felt like home anymore. So she chased the next deal, the next best location. And she was led to Paris. Her new home. Or what she could make of it.

Of course, she went back for holidays to visit her family if they weren't able to fly out. But the once so magical place brought back memories that let her spiral into a deep hole she worked so hard to get out of. Marina thought about him, almost every day. And 7 years later she still couldn't keep herself from checking his Insta once in a while. And even if she didn't, his name followed her everywhere. Even here, all the way over to Paris, where she tried to escape from him.

She had somewhat moved on a little. She had no particular feelings towards him or the matter no more. But after breathing for almost half of her life it was hard to learn to live without air. She tried a lot. And failed often. But the journey she had and what she had learned out of was something she did never regret.