Missing Him-Madison Bumgarner-For Brittany

"Aw come on bruh!" I screamed at the video game Cody Zeller. "Chill Britt!" Alex said, swishing a three. She was playing as her favorite team, the Warriors, and I the Hornets, if you guys couldn't tell, in NBA 2K15. "Damn you Stephen Curry!" I screamed at our dorm TV in UC-Berkeley. Why are we both students at UC-Berkeley you may ask? I'm Brittany Panik, younger sister of Joe Panik. I'm 5'10, have tan skin, brown eyes, and brown hair, and I'm dating his teammate Madison Bumgarner. My best friend is Alex Reddick, younger sister of Los Angeles point guard JJ Redick. She stands at 5'9 and she has perfect porcelain skin, curly brown hair in beach waves with ombré red, blonde, and blue highlights, and has brown eyes like her brother, and she is dating rookie Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant. We both are forwards for the UC-Berkeley Lady Golden Bears. Alex is a shooting guard/small forward while I'm a power forward/center, and we both are senior team captains, and highly rated WNBA draft prospects for the Los Angeles Sparks. We won many awards from PAC-12 MVP's of the month during conferenice championships to being double recipients of the Naismith trophy during our March Madness run going up against the Big 12 squad the Baylor Lady Bears, and we put those little bear cubs back into their cages with an upset of 72-68. I'm a major in English and History since I'm planning to teach as a Sports History proffesor at IU-Bloomington once I retire, and Alex is a major in Nursing and Sports Medicine since she is planning to be a sports physician assistant since she is also planning to work there as well once she retires. Anyway, back to me, Stephen hit another three and won the game. "I hate this game!" I pouted. Alex sighed and paused the game. "Wanna watch a movie chica?" she asked. "Sure! I'd love that g!" I said. She put in Mulan 2, and we watched the movie. I cried when Shang fell into the cliff. Alex might have cried a little too when she saw the scene too. "Awww Alex!" I handed her the tissue box while she bawled her eyes out, and hugged her close. "I'm sorry, it's just that this scene got me in so much feels!" I laughed and we watched the rest of the movie, and we passed out. After half an our into our nap, the next thing I knew, my phone was going off like crazy on my desk. I woke myself and Alex up. Wow, we drool a lot in our sleep. We see that it's Madison wanting to FaceTime with us before his road game in Chicago against the Cubs where Alex's boyfriend plays.

FaceTime Convo

(B= Brittany, M= Madison, A= Alex, K= Kris)

M: Hey babe!

K: Hi Alex!

B+A: Hi guys!

K: How are you guys doing in Cali

B:Good, but I miss Madison a lot!

M: Awww I miss you too babe!

B: How's Chicago babe?

M: Chicago's great and beautiful, but not as great and beautiful as you babe!

B: Aaawww, thank you babe!

We spent the rest of our night talking about nothing and everything, and we blew kisses to our boyfriends. A few minutes later, I asked Alex "I'm hungry. What are you in the mood for?" Alex said "Pizza's fine." I then dialed my phone for Pizza Hut. We ordered a large stuffed crust pizza topped with sausage, mushrooms, and bacon, cheesy breadsticks, Hershey Dunkers, and two large bottles each of vanilla root beer and Pepsi. In 20 minutes flat, our pizza came to our dorm just in time. We both grabbed two pieces of pizza, three cheesy breadsticks, and three pieces of the Hershey Dunkers. I poured myself a cup of Pepsi while Alex poured herself a cup of root beer. Alex checked her phone for the time. It was 11:00. Luckily, we didn't have classes the next day, but just practice in the afternoon."Wanna watch another movie ?" Alex asked. "Yeah. Since we don't have any classes, why not?" I answered. "Wanna watch Psycho?" She asked, smirking. She knows how much I don't like scary movies. At.All. Knowing Alex, she's down for anything being an adventurous soul. She tossed me a concerned look as she put in the movie, but I tossed her back a thumbs up that I'm ready to watch the movie. She then hit the lights. "Ooh, scary." I said, smirking at her. She smirked back at me. "You ready for this girl?" she asked, grabbing my hand, and me grabbing her hand back. I swallowed hard and said "Yes." The movie went on, and we were jumping out of couch like crazy, and screaming at all the scary parts like crazy that we had to muffle ourselves with pillows or eachother's hands so that we won't wake up other people in our wing. At the end of the movie, we had to call our boyfriends up to calm us down and sooth us. We both slept peacefully knowing that we have such good boyfriends, no matter how close or far away they are.

Hope you liked it Brittany! Sorry if it is short! Thanks so much for requesting and being patient wit the request! Hope y'all's liked it, and until next update, love all you loyal readers, keep up the voting, comments, and reading, and be an MLB fan for life!