You Tell Him Your Pregnant-Buster Posey-For Leslie

My best friend Alex Bumgarner has been noticing strange things about me; my stomach has been feeling weird, I have morning sickness, food cravings, fatigue, headaches, etc., in our shared downtown San Francisco studio apartment. Before I get into more of the fluff, I'm Leslie Kontos, younger sister of George Kontos, and I'm going out with George Kontos, and my best friend is Alex Bumgarner, younger sister of Madison Bugarner, and she is going out with Chicago Cubs player Kris Bryant. We both are seniors at UC-Berkely, and we both are softball players. I play pitcher/ third baseman, and Alex plays as shortstop/catcher. Anyway, back to me, knowing that Alex is a girl-scout prepared for any kind of situation, she hands me a pregnancy test. "You've got to take it just to be sure girl." I gulped and swallowed hardly going to the bathroom. I held my breath and saw two lines appear. Yep, I couldn't believe I'm finally pregnant. Buster was still at practice in AT & T Park, so I thought I should surprise him for when he gets home. With that being said, and my thoughts coming true as if on cue, I've heard him pull up into the driveway, and I pretended that I was busy in the kitchen. "I'm home babe!" Buster yells coming through the door coming . "I'm in the kitchen and I have a present for you." I replied. My brother followed right behind him. "Babe, you got the shoes I wanted... Huh?" He look confused. "Babe, why are there baby shoes in here?" I smiled and whispered "Buster, we're going to have a baby." He dropped the box, and wrapped his arms around my waist while my brother fainted and passed out from shock. Before he could hug me any tighter, we helped my brother regain his consciousness. He hugged me tighter than he ever did before. As he pulled away, both my brother and Buster were crying, and Alex was too. Buster bent down and pulled my top up to reveal my tiny bump. "Daddy loves you already little one." He whispered and kissed my stomach. At that point, I already know he's going to be a great dad, and George is going to be a great uncle.

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it Leslie! Sorry if it took a while to upload, but thanks again for the request! Up until next update, love you all, keep up your commenting, voting, and reading, and hope the Blackhawks beat the Lightning tomorrow night!!!