Chapter 1

He stands behind the curtains, waiting for them to drop to reveal the blood- thirsty crowd. The roaring created the sense of atmosphere of how much they wanted to see the well-known band. He was wearing a leather jacket, leather boots and leather gloves. He sniffs the lingering powder up his nose, wincing as the sting of the drug turned into pleasure. The smell of alcohol wafted off of him and he smiled, feeling on top of the world. 

"Matt, you never listen to me, you were supposed to be here half an hour ago!" Yelled their manager, used to this behaviour. 

"Woah woah, calm down." He said, in a deep and raspy voice. "It's not like I missed the curtain call, did I?" He smiled when the manager had nothing to say and walked off.

He had such a presence, that even his staff were scared to talk to him. 

The other two looked at eachother and made their way towards him. 

"5 minutes!!" The stage manager called. 

"You have to stop being and asshole and arriving just in time! You keep on cutting it short and it will be all of our throats being sliced!" The taller boy sharply whispered. 

He was wearing leather aswell, but it was red instead. 

"3!"

"Nick, don't worry hunny, I'll turn up," he said in a mocking tone. 

"But if my reassuring word doesn't mean anything to you, you still don't have a choice in whether I actually do. So you'll just have to hope and pray then, won't you?" He smiled, smirking at the boys. 

"Matt- " the smaller one protested, but was cut off by the "1 minute!" call. It was not like Matt was actually listening anyway.

Chris was wearing the same leather, but in black.  

The two boys rushed to their positions, on either side of Matt, and waited for the opening tune to play.