『✎』𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑:𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐏𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐍𝐀𝐅

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

''Ugh,why did i come with you again..?''I asked while putting the groceries on the counter.''Well its not like im gonna let you have 20k bucks that easily''My older brother said while checking the battery percentage of his illusion disk.Suddenly,Elizabeth teleported out of nowhere making me and Micheal scream.''Gosh,don't scare us like that Elizabeth''Micheal said.''Well i just wanted to tell Y/N father wants us''Elizabeth said with a smile on her face.

''Thank god, he doesn't need me''Micheal said while running upstairs preparing himself for his good night sleep.I mumbled a word but Elizabeth was too deaf to hear.Instead,she took my hand and quickly went downstairs.I saw C.C with a axe preparing to break father's machine but father took it.I sighed because i really wanted that machine to be broken.''What do you want now William.I said while spitting venom when i said his name.

Which made Elizabeth shiver and C.C chuckle.''Well im glad you asked..i want you guys to test my new teleportation machine''William said while cleaning the last stain on the machine.''That stupid it won't work''C.C said and i agreed.But, Elizabeth looked quite amazed.''But isn't this the first useful thing father made something for once''Elizabeth said before William choked on his coffee.C.C pressed the button and immediately got teleported which made my jaw dropped to the ground.I quickly took Elizabeth hand and pressed the button.

tђคt ฬคร ค ṽєг⑂ ƅคԀ ϲђ๏เϲє..

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞