『𝟏』𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍: 𝙄 𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙊𝙒𝙉  𝙏𝙋𝙉 𝙉𝙀𝙄𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙉𝘼𝙁

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Black..

All i saw was black.

Voices going on in my head saying that it was a bad choice.

But why though?

--WE ALL LANDED on a bed safely without any injuries.That when we realized, we all looked so alive.It felt weird well i felt weird.C.C was touching his head only to realized he had no blood at all.C.C was cannibal so he knew that there was humans here.Somehow, all the voices that i kept hearing were all gone.Elizabeth didn't like this at all, i could tell by the look on her face.I kept thinking about how we landed here without our illusion disk.That when i realized, we didn't have illusion disk.I touched my face and there wasn't an illusion disk on me.Does that mean.. were alive?

Stupid William I thought while looking around the house with my siblings.C.C whispered and told me to come follow him with Elizabeth.I had no idea why but then i saw a woman wearing a black long dress with a white attire.Her black hair was tied up into a bun and she had beautiful purple eyes.Elizabeth was amazed by her beauty and made a small noise which made her look at us and smile."Children aren't you supposed to be outside"she questioned us while picking Elizabeth up.Which made be mad but C.C told me to calm down.

"Who are you?"C.C asked."Nice joke Evan its me your mother"she said but when she said his name it made C.C's eyes widen.C.C doesn't like being called by his first name but he doesn't even remember it.But, she said that she was our mother which i didn't like at all.My mother died when Elizabeth was born so she is in heaven."Yea we were just joking mom"i said while taking Elizabeth away from her hands.I told C.C to come follow me outside.But,C.C stayed shocked throughout the whole time until dinner.

It was dinner time, the time were C.C got traumatized.Everyone was ready for table, there was a hundred of people which also made me nervous.C.C gulped seeing other people,he doesn't know.C.C didn't eat anything since he was cannibal.We heard someone clapped their hands which got our attention.

"Everyone we have a new person in Plant Four due to having a lot of people in Plant Three.I just continued eating until C.C starting poking me.I turned around and he pointed at someone.Is that Gregory? i thought while i drink water.He looked like he didn't even want to be here.Of course, he wanted just like all of us did.Gregory went to sit down at least the furthest away from us.I get that there was only one seat anyways.Plus, he didn't even see us.

After dinner, C.C wanted to find Gregory so i followed him to with Elizabeth holding my hand.Gregory was just laying down on his bed which made C.C snicker.C.C slowly tippy-toed his way to the bedroom and scared him.That jumpscare made Gregory fall off his bed and made me chuckle a bit.C.C came in the bedroom and quickly hugged Gregory.I smiled but i realized something.If Gregory was here before us maybe he'd know something i thought.Sadly, Gregory had no information because he teleported here today.I guess we will get more information tomorrow i thought to myself while i close my eyes and drift to sleep.

Ԁ๏ภ't lเรtєภ t๏ ђєг

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

✎❛𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞❜: 𝐂.𝐂 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐭.