Chapter 9

You woke up to an empty room and with noone around. You quickly sat up, looking for any trace of Vanessa.
Panic began to seep it's way into your head when the door suddenly opened to reveal Vanessa walking in with a uniform in hand.
She looked towards you with a guilty expression.

Vanessa: "Y/N! You're awake! Sorry if I made you worry."

She stepped closer to you, handing you the uniform. You looked at her with a smile, grabbing the uniform from her hands.
You noticed she was wearing her hair down today.

Y/N: "It's alright Nessie, do you know what time it is by any chance?"

She smiled back before pulling out her phone.

Vanessa: "It's about.. 12 PM."

Y/N: "Oh.. I almost thought I was going to be late for my shift."

The room went into an awkward silence as you both waited for the other to say something.
Vanessa slowly sighed as she sat next to you. She looked at you with a concerned face.

Vanessa: "I.. wanted to talk to you about something."

You immediately thought you did something wrong yesterday and started to open your mouth to apologize, but Vanessa stopped you before you could say anything, as if she was reading your thoughts.

Vanessa: "Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong, dear."

She smiled and placed a small kiss on your head, looking affectionately into your eyes as she placed the palm of her hand onto your cheek.

Vanessa: "But there is something I wanted to talk to you about yesterday. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to ruin your mood."

Y/N: "What is it?"

You looked at her with a worried expression as she let go of your face.

Vanessa: "The night you got hurt.. The guy who you met that night.. I.. I wasn't the one who locked him in here."

You were confused. You simply looked at Vanessa with a worried expression, letting her continue.

Vanessa: "Y/N, I don't think that I'm the only one.. causing disappearances.."

Y/N: "What?"

Vanessa: "I've looked over the animatronics behaviour. The only time they've acted like this was when.."

She cut herself off as she looked to the side. You could see tears forming in the corners of her eyes.
You reached to touch her face. She leaned into your hand as your hand made contact with her skin.

Y/N: "It's going to be alright. We can do this together."

She smiled as she looked back at you, placing her hand onto yours.

Vanessa: "Y/N"

Y/N: "Yes?"

She suddenly hugged you and placed her head onto your chest. You started to run your fingers through her hair, trying to calm her.

Vanessa: "I love you."

You slightly chuckled, letting out a sigh.

Y/N: "I know. I love you too."

.
.
.

You were riding the elevator upwards, already in your uniform with a bag with your stuff in hand. The pizzaplex was a bit crowded today, you heard they were having some sort of sale for a membership so the place was packed full of people who visited the pizzaplex on the regular.
The doors finally opened and you stepped out together with a group of people onto the top floor if the pizzaplex.