Chapter 1 - new home

We finally pull off of the motorway as we enter into the small village, we now call home, after a few more turns we pull onto our road as we slowly approach our new home,

It's a 5-bedroom 3 bath house with a large backyard and a open floorplan downstairs with the master bedroom on the ground floor on the 1st floor there is 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms 1 for me and Marnie and 1 for Lucas and Josh, the perfect sized house

It's a 5-bedroom 3 bath house with a large backyard and a open floorplan downstairs with the master bedroom on the ground floor on the 1st floor there is 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms 1 for me and Marnie and 1 for Lucas and Josh, the perfect sized house. ( I think I should be an estate agent with that description)

We pull into the driveway round the side of the house as we all exit the car and rush into the house to pick our rooms. I pick the second biggest room Josh got the biggest and Lucas and Marnie got the smallest cause they are the slowest and me and Josh dibs the big rooms. Its now 10:23 which gives me enough time to unpack my stuff into my room before lunch where we are going to go out and buy paint for our rooms.

I managed to get to sleep by 23:46 after adding my furniture into my room, this morning we finish unpacking and we are going to explore the village before collecting our school uniform for Monday, on the 9th of January. Its Saturday right now. I left my newly decorated room, as I walked down the stairs past my siblings who are downstairs eating their breakfast, 'I'm guessing dad left last night' I look into the kitchen while putting on my shoes. Josh looked at me and nodded. 'I'm going to go pick up all our uniforms do you guys want me to get anything from the shops' they all shake their heads as I grab my purse and walk out the door.

 'I'm going to go pick up all our uniforms do you guys want me to get anything from the shops' they all shake their heads as I grab my purse and walk out the door

Jades outfit and room feel free to change if u don't like it

I climb onto my bike since I still have a year till, I can get my driver's licence

I climb onto my bike since I still have a year till, I can get my driver's licence. (Que Olivia R. I gOt My DrIvErS LiCeNcE lAsT NiGhT. I forgot the words lmao.) Anyway, I cycle down to the uniform shop as I park my bike and walk into the shop. There are uniforms from all the schools around us. I walk up to the counter. 'Hi how can I help?' the older lady asked me kindly while smiling down at me. 'Hi, um I'm picking up my order under Adams.' I smiled back at her, she scrolled down on her computer, 'James Adams?' she looked over to me as I nodded. She climbed down from her chair and walked into the door behind her. After about 5 minutes she came out with 4 big bags filled with our uniforms. 'Thank you' I say as I grab the bags from her and walk out of the shop.

I balance the bags on my handle as I cycle home wobbling from side to side with the weight of the bags. I finally reach our street as I see a group of boys around my age leaning against their car talking to... wait why are my brothers there. I place my bike into the garage as I walk around to the front of the house slowly with the bags slowing me down, I approach my brothers. 'Hey shitheads, help please.' I say smugly as I chuck their bags to them as I turn around and walk into the house, I hear a few snickers from the 3 strangers as they lightly smack my brothers on their shoulders.

I kick of my shoes as I climb up the stairs and knock-on Marnie's door I leave her bag on the floor and I walk into my room to try on the uniform

This with a black jumper on top and the boys wear black trousers brown tie and black jumper, this is my uniform from my school so don't come telling me this isnt realistic that picture is a rando of pinterest but in the summer we where brown skirt...

This with a black jumper on top and the boys wear black trousers brown tie and black jumper, this is my uniform from my school so don't come telling me this isnt realistic that picture is a rando of pinterest but in the summer we where brown skirts and in the winter we wear blue versions of that and a blazer is optional. Girls can wear trousers too.

Next day -

I wake up to my alarm its Sunday the day before school. My dad called me late last night telling me to try look for some part time jobs to do after school. Since tomorrow is the first day after the christmas holidays so that we don't join mid term my dad kept our moving date till just before the holidays ended so josh lucas and M can spend time with their friends before we moved, we used to be from cornwall but we moved towards london way because there is an airport closer to our house so my dad doesn't have to move far. Anyway I get out of bed shower and change into my outfit for today. Its only 6 degrees out today so its quite cold so I wear my cargos and hoodie.

Feel free to change

Feel free to change

I go downstairs to grab some breakfast since its only 7:08 my siblings arent normally up at this time so I go cut up my bagel and place it into the toaster I grab the philidelfia cheese ( spread cheese thing) from the fridge and I look at google maps for a bit while I wait for the bagel to cook. I havent been to a gym since summer because like noone saw my body in the winter since its cold but I spotted one only 10 minutes away on bike so I decided to go there later. My bagel pops up as I grab it and spread it with the cheese. I place some grapes onto my plate and walk to the living room as I turn on netflix and continue watching gilmore girls.

Its now 11:36 I decided I should go wake up my brothers to see if they wanted to come to the gym with me since they used to always come with me. I walked upstairs and knocked on Josh's room first. He opened the door in his boxers. Gross. 'what do you want Jade' he says tiredly 'wanna come gym with me later?' I question him smiling innocently. He stood looking at me to see if I was joking but I just stared into his soul waiting for his answer. After 2 minutes he finally spoke. 'fine but im bringing Lucas and our friends' he said putting one of his arms on the door frame. 'great' I said smiling as I turned around before I stopped. 'we leaving at 2, and put on some clothes ur embarrasing the family name.' he shook his head smiling and shut the door. I skipped to Lucas' room before knocking telling him what we are doing. M already left to go shopping or something I forgot what she said but she took my card so I should probably get a job soon.

——————————————————————

A/N

Hi thank you for reading this chapter sorry it is short and if the pictures are not what you like you can change them obviously also I know noone reads these so there isnt much point in writing this but I will try to get at least a few chapters out a month but if u could share this story with people it would help so much. Thank you and goodbye.

Rosa