Chapter 11

Percy POV
It's been 2 weeks since annabeth woke up.
I thought things would be better at camp, I thought people would forgive me a little but I was wrong.

*flash back*

"Perc you decided to come eat today?" Grover shouted at me, he sounded happy. But his shout caused people to look at me then the mumbling started. I pulled my hood up and sat down.
"Scum bag" was the thing yelled before the bottle hit my face someone gasped I don't know who and I don't care!
My hand slowly reached the deep cut on my face.
"I I have to go G" I didn't wait for his reply I just left.

*end flashback*
So here I am now in my cabin writing the last thing I'll ever right.
I have to leave a note don't i? They deserve it.

Dear grover, leo, jason, piper and Thalia the last ones who stood by me.

Thank you.
Thank you for always being there for me but I can't do this anymore, I thought camp was my home I thought I was safe here but the people here hate me more than the outside world.

I don't want to let go but I have to!
Thank you for the memories for the laughs and for every thing you've done for me.
But this is goodbye.
The great hero percy Jackson destroyed by his own mistakes!
Please tell annabeth I'm so sorry for everything and that I'll always love her

Good bye guys and thank you!

I left the note outside my cabin and headed for my bathroom my mum would get a note tomorrow but it would be too late. I whispered my last good bye before riptide did its job one last time.

GROVERS POV
Percy wasn't answering his door I had been knocking for ages. wait what's that.

My eyes skimmed over the note
Percy was going to kill himself!

I tried my hardest to bash through the door but I couldn't!
I needed someone else to help.
Who though jason piper and leo were visiting camp Jupiter and Thalia was with the hunters!
Annabeth!
I was running straight for the athena cabin.
I pushed my way to annabeth
"Grover what's wrong"
"It's percy" she frowned
"Then I don't care." she turned away
"Please he's going to kill himself read the note annabeth please I need your help" I was hysterical and desperate
She turned and took the note reading it quickly
"Percy" she screamed before bolting out the door me right behind her!
Campers gathered as we rammed the door finally it swung open!

Annabeths POV

Percy was gonna kill himself what the hell was that idiot thinking!
My mind race. And tears blurred my eyes as we bashed the door finally it opened.

My heart almost stopped as my eyes skimmed over percys limp bleeding body.
I rushed to his side screaming for will.
Him and nico rushed to me and percy hoisting him up and carrying him to the infirmary!

I waited for hours in that time grover had told me what had happened with Percy and athena!
I was so pissed at athena how could she do that to me.
"Annabeth" I turned to face will
"Percy he's well he's-"

Sorry guys cliff hanger
Let me know what you think
Should I continue??