Tears (angst + fluff)

This is cringe, read at ur own risk Ig :']

⚠️S/H WARNING

Will pov

I had just gotten back from the rink-o-mania, I was tired of watching Mike and El holding hands, and skating together. I was so jealous, I've had a crush on Mike for awhile, but hes with my sister El.

I immediately went up to my room, closing the door and leaning against it as I slowly sat down on the floor. I trying best not to cry, but it was too late. I already felt tears falling down my cheeks. 'Shit...' I thought, full of regret that I had not been able to stop the tears in time.

I walked over to a drawer, opening it and taking out a blade from inside the drawer; Starting to cut into my skin with the blade, each cut deeper than the last.

1..
2..
3..
4..
5..

6.

Six cuts, six newly made cuts in my arm. Blood was dripping onto the floor from my arm.

"Will...?" I heard a voice from behind, I turned around to see Mike standing in my doorway; I realized I had forgotten to lock the door.

"Will..–" Mike called out my name once again. I immediately dropped the blade, hearing it fall to the ground as blood still dripped down my arm.

I then felt Mike pull me into a hug, I started to hug him back; Crying into his shoulder. "It'll be okay." Mike said comfortingly, continuing to hug me. "I'm so sorry I didn't call more, I tried, I really did." Mike admitted, hugging me a bit tighter.

After hugging for awhile, we both broke apart from each other's arms. "Mike, I'm sorry, that was selfish of me." Another tear falling from my eye. "It wasn't." He simply replied, wiping a tear from my face. "Can I talk to you Mike?" I asked.

"Of course." Mike answered.

We both sat down on my bed, Mike gently held my newly injured wrist in his hands, looking at it. I winced in pain as he accidentally touched one of the open cuts. "Oh shit..–" he mumbled under his breath. "I'm sorry." "It's fine, what I wanted to tell you was just that... nevermind." I sighed as I mumbled the last word.

"Wait right here." Mike gently ordered, walking out of the room for a moment before returning with a first-aid kit.

He took a bandage out, and started to cover the cuts with the bandage; I once again winced at the pain. "Does it hurt when I touch it?" He asked, gently touching the bandaged cuts. "Y-yeah.." I stuttered.

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" Mike looked at me, with a clearly worried expression. I didnt respond, I instead closed my eyes and started to lean in.

Mike pov

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" I looked at him with a worried expression. I saw him start to lean in, as if he were going to kiss me; And he did, I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss aswell.

My stomach exploded with butterflies as I kissed him, suddenly I felt him pull away. "I'M SO SORRY, I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT..–" He desperately tried to form words, I connected out lips once again; stopping him from finishing his sentence.

I felt him lean into the kiss just as I had before. Once we broke the kiss we stared into eachother's eyes. "I love you, Will byers." I said first, "I love you too, Mike." He replied, confirming the feelings were mutual.

Uhhh hi first chapter but hope u enjoyed :   )

613 words <3