Regret

Douma and Akaza had liked each other for over a hundred years. Douma tried to show affection towards Akaza as much as possible while Akaza on the other hand pretended like he hated Douma. Douma wanted a relationship with Akaza but didn't know if Akaza wanted the same thing. Akaza could be quite mean to Douma even though he was always nice to his co worker.

Akaza's way of flirting was a bit messed up. He was so irritated with himself. He hurt Douma's feelings and he now felt terrible about it.
~Flashback~
Douma had come into Akaza's room to give Akaza something. Douma had made Akaza some beautiful beads to wear. The beads were gorgeous. Douma was very proud of his work and was excited to give them to Akaza. When he gave them to Akaza he threw them right back at Douma's face and kicked him out of his room. Douma didn't know how to react. He knew that he was definitely hurt though.

Akaza was so mad at himself for doing this. He went to Douma's room to apologize but when he opened the door to Douma's room he found Douma slightly crying. There was blood in some places too. Douma was beating himself up because he thought Akaza didn't like the beads. "Douma!" Akaza yelled. "What are you doing!?" Douma looked at him quickly then looked away. "I-I'm sorry the beads weren't good enough." Douma said while crying even more. Akaza wanted to shoot himself out of pure self hatred.

"Douma the beads are perfect and so beautiful I love them I shouldn't of thrown them back at you I'm really sorry." Akaza said meaning his apology with all of his heart. Akaza walked closer to Douma, stood and his tiptoes, pulled Douma's head down gently, and kissed him. Douma kissed back surprised. They kissed each other for what seemed like forever. They both pulled away at the same time. "What was that for Akaza-dono?" Douma asked with a smirk on his face. "N-nothing whatever I'm leaving." Akaza said blushing extremely hard. "Bye then Akaza!" Douma said very happy now. The two were very happy afterwards.

Sorry this was so short but I'm lazy