Old friends pt.2

Douma had some hope of being able to become friends with Akaza again. He was also hopeful that they could maybe become more than that. He's had a crush on Akaza for a very long time.

Akaza was puzzled as to why Douma came into his room to ask such a random question. Douma had been so strange while asking him the question. Akaza had never in his life seen Douma act like that. He's always been obnoxious, loud, and annoying. Eventually Akaza came to the conclusion that Douma was just probably just messing with him. Akaza decided to just forget about the whole thing because he believed it was just pointless.

After what had happened with Akaza, he had trouble with talking to him. He thought that things were a bit awkward now for some reason. This made him sad. Finally Douma worked up the courage to talk to Akaza a bit more.

"Akaza dono wait up!" Douma called after Akaza who was walking down a hallway in the infinity castle. "What the hell do you want?" Akaza asked with an annoyed look on his face. "What have you been up to lately?" Douma asked. "I've been busy." Akaza said flatly. "Oh cool." Douma said.

The two demons were then summoned by Muzan. "I've brought you two here to give you a very important mission." Muzan said. Muzan then sent them on their way.

Douma was overjoyed to have a mission with Akaza. It was the perfect opportunity to show off to his crush. Douma talked with Akaza the whole entire mission. Their mission was to try and find the blue spider lily or any information about it.

Douma wasn't that worried about the mission though, he just wanted to make Akaza fall in love with him.

"Akaza dono wait up!" Douma called as Akaza tried walking away from him. "Leave me alone." Akaza said trying not to loose his temper. "You're so mean to me." Douma said pretending to pout. "Oh cut the act Douma." Akaza said annoyed. Douma tackled Akaza to the snowy ground and pinned him.

"GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!" Akaza screamed at Douma.  Douma's face hardened with a bit of anger. "Stop treating me like this Akaza!" Douma yelled. Akaza has never heard Douma yell due to anger. Tears began to form in Akaza's eyes. Douma noticed this and got up off of Akaza. "I-I'm sorry!" Douma said. Douma now believed there was no hope for their long lost friendship.