Part 1

Natsu looks like the picture but with longer hair.

Natsu was the son of Chaos the dragon slayer. Acnologia was more of a mentor than a father figure to Natsu. He taught him how to withstand torture, to be able not to use his power at times, and only use it when necessary. He had become stronger but at what price? He lost most of his humanity. He had become cold to everyone including his own father. His mother had been killed by humans which is why Acnologia hates people so much, but Natsu hadn't shared his hate. 

When Acnologia left, he left behind a scarf made of his lover's scales and a cloak for Natsu. Natsu was ten when Acnologia left. although Nastu wasn't sad when he left, he was not happy either. After lingering awhile, he decided to leave the cave they had stayed in to wander around in search of other dragon slayers. He traversed the world until he found an egg which he decided to take in. Natsu wanted to give it the love that he never had. The only thing he was nice to was Happy(the creature that hatched from the egg), he named him that because of his personality that was overly joyful.

It has been two years and he has yet to find a dragon slayer. repeating the same stuff day in and day out. One day, when Natsu and Happy were traversing past a treehouse, they came across a lady wearing a red cloak. in which the said lady approached them. 

"Where are your parent's child," she said in a demanding voice.

 Natsu remained quiet, Happy however said "He doesn't know where they are and I was raised by Natsu. What's your name by the way." 

"Porlyusica," she said. She could tell that neither was human, one was a talking and flying cat, and the other had this aura about him that didn't feel human, well not entirely. She then asked for their names,

 "My name is Happy and this is Natsu. We are trying to find other dragon slayers, can you help us with that?" Happy said enthusiastically.

"Oh," she said, "Well I may be able to help." She and Happy started to talk about how there are now more types of dragon slayers and all the ones she know of, Natsu just listened as they chatted. soon they got tired and went inside her home.