Covers

Now, you may need a cover for your story, My suggestion?

Wattpad Covers.

That, is how I get my covers for my story, if you found a cover on google images that you like? (You have to be on an I Pad or phone.) All you need to do is click the shut off button and home button at the same time. Then, go to photos and click edit, a couple options should show up on the bottom of your device, click 'Crop' and crop it to the desired length and width.

If you don't have watt pad covers, go to the App Store and download it for free.

Click on watt pad covers, and on the bottom, it should have three options. Click on the one where it has mountains and valleys. Click allow access to photos and then click your cover, if you didn't find a cover on google it should have a couple of options for you to choose from, if you dont like any, go to genre and click the genre of your story, it should have more options for you.

Crop the photo to the desired size and click 'Okay' after that you click the T and type in the name of your story, then click the T again and it should add your user name.

You can change the font to by clicking the Aa, you can also change the size of it from there.

Changing the color of it is just as easy, click on the color icon on the bottom and choose the desired color, after that, click 'save'

After you click save click 'assign' then click the story you made the cover for, look at the top and make sure its loaded.

Go back to home and wait three seconds before clicking the watt pad app, go to create and...

TADA!

If that did not work then go out of the watt pad app, count to 5, and go back in,

If that STILL did not work go back to watt pad covers and assign the story again, wait for it to load on, back out, count to three and go back in.

If that did not work then I have no Idea.

Bye bye :)

-Evelyn